Old Man Sarge's Retirement "Wolfe"

So For A Long Time Now I've Been Pondering The Idea Of Leaving Synergy. I Went From The Daily Grind To The Weekend Only Grind To Bi Weekend Grind. Quite Frankly I'm Tired And Grown Old Of Synergy In A Resentment Type Of Way. I've Been Here For A Year And Have Made A lot Of Cool Friends/People Through Crossing Multiple Paths With Them. But Honestly Its Gotten Old For Me And Work And Personal Life I Enjoy Doing A lot More Then Coming On An Playing Every Weekend. With Also Traveling The Country All Over The Midwest And East Coast Its Given Me A lot Of Time To Think On What I Want To Do With My Future. Part Of That Is Leaving This Behind And Going Onto Better Things. Garry's Mod As A Whole Has Been An Outlet For Me Between Here And Another Server For The Past 3 Years. A Way To Express My Creativity Mind And Express Myself In A lot Of Different Ways I Don't Think I Would Have Been Able To Do Any Other Way. From My First Time Stepping Onto The Server To Meet @Xaze And Have Him Recruit Me And Help Start Paving My Way To Always Be On The Top 10 Riches People. Through My Time In CG Being Jek And Having Jek Squad With Armadillo and LiL J. To My Time In 501st As The Ole Man Senile Sarge. To The Psychopath Clay In RC Always Getting Into Trouble And Blowing Something Up. To My Times Building Weird Or Cool Things With @JakeAnd Many Others. But Its Been A Pleasure To Be A Small Part Of A lot Of Your Life's. And I Wish A lot Of You The Best In Life And One Day Maybe Ill See You All Again.

But For Now This Is Wolfe Singing Off Bye Yall

Anything Im Apart Of Still Im Leaving.

Shoutouts.
@Drage - You Were On Of The Homies In 501st And I Will Always Miss Our Funny RP Together
@Abraham - Some Day Were Gonna Meet Each Other And Get So Drunk We Wont Remember Meeting Each Other.
@Jake - To The Best Caboose A Sarge Could Ask For I Hope To Sail The S.S. Magic With You Again Some Day.
@Xaze - I'm Happy I Was Able To Be There During Part Of Your CG Days To Now Becoming The Reason Synergy 2.0 Happened "You Should Get Payed"
@Conrad- I Know We Didn't Hang Out A lot But I Always Enjoyed The Weird Conversations With You And @KayPDuring The Late Nights.
@lawrence- You Were One Of The Few People That I Wish Were Still Around You Did Great Work When You Were Here.
@Corey- You Are One Of The Funniest Drunks I've Met Gaming With.
@kiararaarara - I've Always Had Trouble Spelling Your Fucking Name. But We Had Our Ups And Downs In Our Friendship From Yelling To Being On The Same Side I Hope To See You Do Well Here In The Future.
@Atlex-  A Funny Person And An Amazing Friend/Obi Wan @BroWas Still Better But Your A Close Second
@Cooter- One Of The Funniest Rednecks I've Been Roll Tide Brother!
@ZerosYour A Great GM And A Good Guy Don't Let All The Power You Have Gotten Go To Waste Make A Change In The GM Team That It Needs. Good Luck

Sorry If I Didn't Shout You Out I Cant Remember Everyone

Edited by Wolfe
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 4

o7 man it was amazing seeing you as sarge one of my favorite rp characters shame I left before I could see more of that amazing character. Enjoy your life man see you later man.

48 minutes ago, jacobfyfe said:

Denied I wanted to you as a gregor.

+1

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

2 hours ago, Mazen said:

why do u type with capital letters, that is harder then just not

So for a long time now i've been pondering the idea of leaving synergy. I went from the daily grind to the weekend only grind to bi weekend grind. Quite frankly I’m tired and grown old of synergy in a resentment type of way. I've been here for a year and have made a lot of cool friends/people through crossing multiple paths with them. But honestly its gotten old for me and work and personal life I enjoy doing a lot more then coming on an playing every weekend. With also traveling the country all over the midwest and east coast its given me a lot of time to think on what I want to do with my future. Part of that is leaving this behind and going onto better things. Garry's Mod as a whole has been an outlet for me between here and another server for the past 3 years. A way to express my creativity mind and express myself in a lot of different ways I don't think I would have been able to do any other way. From my first time stepping onto the server to meet @xaze and have him recruit me and help start paving my way to always be on the top 10 riches people. Through my time in cg being jek and having jek squad with armadillo and lil j. To my time in 501st as the ole man senile sarge. To the psychopath clay in rc always getting into trouble and blowing something up. To my times building weird or cool things with @jakeand many others. But its been a pleasure to be a small part of a lot of your life's. And I wish a lot of you the best in life and one day maybe ill see you all again.

But for now this is wolfe singing off bye yall anything im apart of still im leaving.

I ain’t fixing all the shit in the middle I just used a website 🥸

• Funny 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin