Silvians Yoda App (Waived by xaze)

ETsilvian

Steam Name: Synr.gg Silvian

RP Name: Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi

RP Rank: Council Member/Jedi General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57211228

Why should you become Grand Master?:

Because during my time as a knight and master+ i have been able to closely monitor every aspect of the jedi order and its strengths and Flaws. I have recently become a commander in the 212th and am gaining the experience as part of a command team and I feel all my experience leading up to this point can greatly improve my ability to be the grandmaster. With that been said i'm going to go over the different aspects of the order and what i think can be improved during my time as yoda.

The Master+ team
Obviously our current master+ team is fresh with new young people who have an interesting way of seeing things within the order. But with that we currently have a severe lack of presence and overall interactivity outside of the order and inside. Majority of the time masters will only get on to do trials then they won't be seen again for a week just to do another trial. Now i know there are LOA’s atm for the holidays but even before that we still has that sever lack of presence and interactivity and i want to crack down on that because it is my belief that if you are wanting to become a master then you are wanting to be one of the faces of the the order and must be willing to dedicate more then just trials, i want the master team to be in game interacting with people and fighting alongside clones during events and bringing an attitude that makes more people to want to get on their jedi and do the same because i think wanting to become a master just so you can call yourself one and only do trials is not a good look for the order as a whole.

When if comes to the council i feel that if you have gone this far in the order then you should know that you are now apart of votes and overall further discussion within the order and should be held to a slightly higher standard, i feel that council is something to be earned not given so i want to crack down on that because same with the masters there is a severe lack of interactivity and presence from council as well which is causing the same effect as the masters which is telling people that master does not require must which lets be honest it doesn't not anymore and i want to bring back having master+ be something to actually earn rather then given.
I don't have any problems with the current High council besides presence but I know they do a lot for the order so they definitely earn their ability to not be on so much.

Branches

Im going to put this into different sections to make this easier:
Sentinel
I think besides the current sentinel master not being on most the time the rest of sentinel is going quite well as it has always done. Our current shadow lead has done a lot to give shadow a meaning again and he is still making these changes, sentinel have a complete manager core only thing i ask is for some of them to pick up the slack. Overall id say sentinels health is as a light green.

Guardian
I think guardian could get more people and is one of the weaker branches atm but overall this would be due to server pop and there are a handful of good leaders and potential leaders that i cant wait to see how they and their branch grows, overall ill put them in a yellow area as they have room to grow greater and may need a little hands on help.

Consular
Consular is in a really bad spot with little leadership and a pretty inactive master. I think the consular is going to need a lot of hands-on work to bring it back. I think the main problem is people want to be consular but cant pass the trials but i dont think easing the trials is a good idea nor change them but i have no idea for them right now but i'm sure after some 1 on 1 talks with the master we can work on improving our abilities to work together. In general I'm going to put the consular in the red zone as it will need a lot of help going forward.

Temple Guard
Temple guard is in a really healthy spot and they have the best overall representation on the server and presence in both game and discord. They have an amazing leadership team so I feel no need getting in the middle of their endeavors and ill put them in a dark green zone :).

Overall
Overall I think the consular is going to need the most hands-on work to bring it back from its current state but besides that i'm going to be mostly hands off with the branches and will work closely with xaze and the current branch masters with any issues they have/need help with.

Battalion Jedi
As a lot of people are aware we have a severe lack of battalion jedi on the server and obviously this is the choice of the jedi themselves but i want to try to motivate more people to join battalions on their jedi and aim for titles like commander/general along with aspiring to be one of the lore masters and their padawans if that's an option because obviously a bit way to be seen by the council is battalion work because if you as a jedi are doing a lot of work for a battalion and a commander+ sees it then we will be contact in the council and in situations where there isn't someone as the lore master and you're wanting to go for that character then battalions are definitely the way to go. Along with titles such as commander and general which proves your loyalty and overall work for said battalion. Battalion jedi is a great way to improve your ability to work with clones and is definitely an experience I feel a lot of people are missing out on. To get more people into battalions on their jedi i want to encourage working with battalions to patrol/train with non assigned jedi and see how they work together and this could encourage that jedi to think… hey! Maybe I should join this battalion.

Lore Characters
Ok so right now we have a fair few lore masters that are filled but we never see on the server which sucks because when you become one of the main battalion lore masters you have pretty much said i'm here to help the battalion and to represent the master team as this character but then you never come on. I really want to have better representation form lore characters even unassigned ones as well because if we have all these call positions filled by people who aren't going to be active enough to make a difference then whats the point your just blocked people who want to go for those positions forms getting them and this goes for knight and padawan lore characters as well. I'm not including non job lore characters because they aren't my main concern. I want to make sure that these people up their activity/presence to create a better environment all together on the server because i feel if we don't succeed then less people are going to want to join those battalion and less people are going to be motivated in the jedi as these lore characters believe it or not define the server significantly

Availability:
I am available daily unless i go out to see mates which is rare so daily from 4pm EST to 8-9pm EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
Im not going to go through everything over the experiences that meant/mean something:

Current Positions
212th Jedi 2ndLT-CMD/Obi-Wan/Kit Fisto
When i returned after a much needed break from the server the 212th was dead and had little to no leadership eventually with the help of alucard/kaiser and BadDog we managed to pick 212th back up and keep the battalion going hard. I have made a few changes to 212ths jedi and grew a decently sized jedi core aswell and was active daily which i still am unless im on LOA which gave me a big in game presence as a whole and eventually i got jedi general as kit fisto and eventually went to Obi-Wan where i have continued to be a jedi representative for 212th along with that i have created many bonds again in 212th and have become trusted by the current BCMD and we always talk when there is a concern about  the battalion. Recently I got to be a commander and am now a part of the command team. My experience is just starting but with my current experience I have found it easy to integrate to be a commander.

501st Captain Vaughn
I'll admit being a sub unit lead for the first time has been a roller coaster but i think i'm finally getting a hang of it. I joined 501st as a WO and since then I have built a foundation for 332nd and have continued to help it grow although the battalion numbers are low right now i don't let that affect my ability to lead. I haven't done anything significant yet but I will be continuing to make 501st and 332nd a better place for people and act as a stepping stone for TC.

Jedi Padawan-Council
During my time as jedi i have mostly been in shadow/sentinel where i have been a manager 4x and now im the sentinel lead until i find someone who can replace me. During my time as jedi i have always been more battalion focused but was never able to find a battalion that suit me until eventually i came back to 212th on my jedi and was siri tachi during this time i helped pick 212th up from a bad place and gave it life again with the teamwork of me kaiser/alucard and baddog. Then i ended up getting master and have an easy transition as i love doc and trial work but managed and still managing to keep good activity while also trying my best to make sure people are happy and motivated its been a large road and it keeps getting bigger.

Past Positions
212th PVT-LTCOL Boil/Crys
When i first started playing the server completely i was picked up my 212th and i have so much fun i climbed through the NCO ranks and got GC at SSG where i became GC HVYO Crys from there i continued to work on myself and my positions then eventually i went to GCS then to GCO and finally i eventually got GCXO and obtained boil the same day as well as reaching the rank of WO. from there it was a easy transition into officer and i continued to work my butt off and became a presence that people were happy to see i even had people who wanted to be like me which melted my heart man. From there I pushed for new GC tryouts with the help of my GCC and a GCO who built the dupes at the same time we maintained good activity within GC. During this I was also a REGA and was working very closely with the other regiments and eventually got REGL. Then it was time I got SO which at the time was very active in terms of work but that never discouraged me. I decided to do a lot of work within the SO and never stopped until I finally wiped myself off and resigned. I came back on my jedi as siri tachi but the burnout still hit hard so i resigned again.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:
At the end of my term i want to have a council that can run itself and have member who are actively wanting to make a changed within the order and not to half ass everything. Ill break this up into sections:

Branches
At the end of my term i want to see every branch is a stable spot and with at least 2-3 active people daily each but i mostly want to make sure consular doesn't die and to pick up its numbers by working with the consular lead. Overall no big plans but i want to make sure they are alive is all.

Battalion Jedi
At the end of my term i want to see every battalion master and padawan full which people who are going to properly use those positions to better their battalions. Along with that i want to see every battalion have at least 1 or 2 dedicated jedi each.

Lore characters
As said before i want to see all battalion jedi full but i also want to see for people interested in the non job lore names within jedi especially ones linked with specific battalions. This wont be an easy process but i believe with a proper chat and overall motivation it can happen.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:
I believe the best way to do this is to maintain communication with the branch overseer and all of the branch leaderships and try to work with them to do something big like trainings or RP scenarios just increasing the interactivity between branches maybe with team tournaments as well would be a nice touch.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yes

Edited by ETsilvian
A bit of confusion its fixed now

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Hey, what's up! Just a question on your current Council or Masters. You've stated that you too have noticed their activity and presence on the server/order. Have you tried to do something about it or mention it before? If you are granted this position, what are your plans for the masters who basically hop on for trials only with little to no interactions with the server?

• Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Hey, what's up! Just a question on your current Council or Masters. You've stated that you too have noticed their activity and presence on the server/order. Have you tried to do something about it or mention it before? If you are granted this position, what are your plans for the masters who basically hop on for trials only with little to no interactions with the server?

i can answer this for him, it's easy. we introduce Knight I-X system again but this time add some spice... Master I-X.

ez pz

+1 Sylvian performs wonderful roleplay on the server whenever I'm on, and he's active despite the activity troubles we're having. It almost feels bad +1ing him because he's a great Obi.

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Yes i have mentioned it before thanks for asking but in terms of my plans i havnt done anything because its out of my power but im looking to talk to each individual and see what their plans or current situations are, from there ill give them a heads up to increase their activity a bit and interact with people in events in game but depending on their situation ill let them know they ill be putting them on a trial period because right now its good to fill the master+ team but if they arnt contributing to at least a bottom bar ability then id rather fill it with the people who are putting in the effort. obviously the situation could be serious and in that case ill give those guys the benifiet of the doubt. id like to avoid removing people if i can but at the same time gotta do what you gotta do you know?

• Informative 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Just now, Bbstine said:

i can answer this for him, it's easy. we introduce Knight I-X system again but this time add some spice... Master I-X.

ez pz

+1 Sylvian performs wonderful roleplay on the server whenever I'm on, and he's active despite the activity troubles we're having. It almost feels bad +1ing him because he's a great Obi.

AH man, I wish i thought of this! +1

• Friendly 1

+1. I've talked to you on numerous occasions and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and good ideas for what you want to see happen. I think you'd be a great fit. 

• Friendly 1

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

+1 most active Master+ and one of the best Obi's ive seen 

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

-1. I have had bad experiences with you in the past I do not think you are remotely close to applying for this position. If you work on things then this position would be fit for you in the future. I belive you are too focused on chasing for a rank. I have heard and witnessed you crying over ranks or crying when someone would be promoted over you intensively. One key thing about leaders and commanders is that one does not take a leadership position by themselves just because the position is open (I believe that when Gree was open you wanted to go for Gree, at this time you were in the battalion for around 2 weeks or less which seemed like a huge power grab move). One is chosen and one is brought to the role due to the circumstances of the battalion. Being so focused on a simple position or promotion is not a good sign in commanders. A commander must be selfless and put their group/battalion over anything else. In 41st you were also chosen as Gett, you lasted in this position for 1 week then just left. Will you loose motivation in this position like you lost motivation for Gett? If I knew my commander cries over ranks and people being promoted over them I would not see them as my commander. A commander must be strong and focused which is a quality I believe you are missing.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 2

spacer.png

Certified G

14 minutes ago, SEXICO said:

-1. I have had bad experiences with you in the past I do not think you are remotely close to applying for this position. If you work on things then this position would be fit for you in the future. I belive you are too focused on chasing for a rank. I have heard and witnessed you crying over ranks or crying when someone would be promoted over you intensively. One key thing about leaders and commanders is that one does not take a leadership position by themselves just because the position is open (I believe that when Gree was open you wanted to go for Gree, at this time you were in the battalion for around 2 weeks or less which seemed like a huge power grab move). One is chosen and one is brought to the role due to the circumstances of the battalion. Being so focused on a simple position or promotion is not a good sign in commanders. A commander must be selfless and put their group/battalion over anything else. In 41st you were also chosen as Gett, you lasted in this position for 1 week then just left. Will you loose motivation in this position like you lost motivation for Gett? If I knew my commander cries over ranks and people being promoted over them I would not see them as my commander. A commander must be strong and focused which is a quality I believe you are missing.

1. I wasnt going to go for this position because i was too scared to or afraid that i wasnt going to be good enough but after talking to people and thinking about it i took the time and effort into making a app because i care for the order. so no this isnt a position grab.
2. ill admit my time in 41st wasnt the best but at the same time i got gett even though i said countless times that i was debating on if i should stay or go and the reason i am not going to disclose, but when given get i thought id fight through see how i felt but it didnt end up working out.
3. ill admit i can complain sometimes about ranks and i do achknowledge that but its not that im dying to get promoted its that people jumping over you out of nowhere just plain sucks and im the type of person who likes to talk to people about my issues which helps me grow then i learn from it.
4. i havnt gotten to where i am by doing nothing i believe i have definetly shown my worth to apply and shown my worth as a commander. i am growing everyday and i will continue to grow but i have come a long way and im finally taking the dive that i told myself i wouldnt do and i think that shows my growth overall.

Certified Femboy!!

3 minutes ago, ETsilvian said:

1. I wasnt going to go for this position because i was too scared to or afraid that i wasnt going to be good enough but after talking to people and thinking about it i took the time and effort into making a app because i care for the order. so no this isnt a position grab.
2. ill admit my time in 41st wasnt the best but at the same time i got gett even though i said countless times that i was debating on if i should stay or go and the reason i am not going to disclose, but when given get i thought id fight through see how i felt but it didnt end up working out.
3. ill admit i can complain sometimes about ranks and i do achknowledge that but its not that im dying to get promoted its that people jumping over you out of nowhere just plain sucks and im the type of person who likes to talk to people about my issues which helps me grow then i learn from it.
4. i havnt gotten to where i am by doing nothing i believe i have definetly shown my worth to apply and shown my worth as a commander. i am growing everyday and i will continue to grow but i have come a long way and im finally taking the dive that i told myself i wouldnt do and i think that shows my growth overall.

So you were thinking about leaving 41st yet you were super interested in going for Gree? I don't recall you ever saying you wanted to leave 41st. If anything you told us multiple times you were in it for the long run and you were here to help. You then left out the blue. 

spacer.png

Certified G

2 minutes ago, SEXICO said:

So you were thinking about leaving 41st yet you were super interested in going for Gree? I don't recall you ever saying you wanted to leave 41st. If anything you told us multiple times you were in it for the long run and you were here to help. You then left out the blue. 

Yes i was interested in going for gree obviously i got denied waive then more stuff came up and i started to feel burnted out in the 41st i know i wasnt there long but it just didnt feel right there. i knew i was letting people down but i wouldve let them down more if i stayed in the end i did what was best for me and you guys so feel free to hold that against me but my time in 41st does not dictate my entire career on the server.

Certified Femboy!!

+1 you became my jedi master Kit Fisto and made a great impact within 212th you are one of the most active members of the server and have a great drive, Yes u have made mistakes we all do but i do believe that you will do great as yoda i liked some the points u said. I did have a concern when u became my obi wan that u would lose that drive that you had but u didn't u continue to keep pushing

Being your Cody i have had great Rp with you and i hope you continue push that rp more and more if you become Yoda and not just running around but getting few people involved in rp 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk