Zeros' Mechanized Regimental App (Waived)

Zeros

Steam Name: Zeros

RP Name: Omega 36 SFC Darman Skirata

RP Rank: SFC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Regiment you are applying for: Mechanized Regimental

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
A regimental commander requires experience, strong leadership, activity, communication, and ingenuity. I have all three of these traits. Through my accomplishments and more importantly my failures and mistakes, I can confidently say I have what it takes to fulfill the role Mechanized needs. 41st, GM, and 104th have different cultures and different needs, but I feel as if I can be the bridge between all three of them. Pun not intended, these three battalions can easily work like a well-oiled machine. I’ve been around on the server long enough to know what the right and wrong move is for a battalion and regiment. Every regret on a decision I’ve made can be used as advice in the role of RCMD and be used to plan for the present and future of each battalion. I’ve already spoken with the leadership of these three battalions to begin making plans and ideas for their success. I’ve also got the activity to back up what I wish to see from Mechanized. I don’t want to be an RCMD who sits as someone who only speaks to the CMD+ of the battalion. That’s not what the battalions are. Every PVT and up is part of their structure. Mechanized needs an RCMD who will interact with everyone on the server and out of it, whether it be in TS or in their discords. I know that I have the traits necessary for RCMD and the actions to back it up.

Availability:
Mon-Fri, always at least an hour or two on server due to school, always on discord. Weekends I’m available almost all the time.

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
104th: PVT-CPT, Sinker. 41st: CSM-1stLT, Nye. 501st: CSM-BCMD, Hawk, Dogma, Appo, Tup, Kano, Boomer, Rex.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

41st - 41st is in a better position than the others, but there can always be room to improve. They’ve seen a good amount of recruitment in the past week or two and are really showing that they have plans to restore their image, which is going pretty strong. All I want to see from them is a continued effort for activity and professionalism, while keeping their culture of having fun on server. I fully trust their leadership and members to do this. I’d also like to promote their unique aspect of performing Recon during events and deployments, which can be promoted through trainings and special missions done by myself or by others! Improcco Company is doing strong as always, but they do intend to move towards more of a ‘special operations’ and a counter-insurgency role without trying to copy and be the new SOBDE, but they want to be their own thing. This will be an over time change, but I want to help Cooter and Improcco Leadership move towards this goal. Green Company recently gained more members and has been focusing on their specialization, which is a sight to see. Their current idea is to use event leads for GC while not being separate, which can utilize the party system. They also want to push for the recon role even more by pushing to hills and high ground to scout ahead and help out IC and EC. I plan to encourage their growth and all of their benefits to the server and the battalion members to see more green camo…even if it’s on a snow map!

Galactic Marines - GM was doing strong when they got their new models but has unfortunately seen a decrease in the past month or two. I’ve seen effort start to be put in to improve the battalion overall however, which I fully intend to assist them in moving forward stronger than before. The battalion has a small issue of not being fully together in TS when they’re on server, which I don’t want to force, but I’d prefer to see them together more often. I intend to use my advice on how to bring a battalion forward to assist their leadership and those making changes, subunit or battalion level. Keller’s Unit is improving but they could honestly use an image boost to improve recruitment instead of just a white and blue GM, maybe by adding EOD/Tech to their priority list or another possible change, but that’s to discuss with Mystic and KU leadership. Devil Dogs will always do good due to the models and being the jetpack subunit but I’d like to see them become their own special subunit with their boarding and EOD/Tech abilities. GM’s goal is to follow their motto: Always forward, never back.

104th - 104th was performing strong a few months back but had a decline over the past month or two, but they haven’t pulled back out of the ditch as strong as the other two battalions in Mechanized. I intend to put an initial focus on 104th for a good bit while not ignoring 41st and GM, simply to help them recover and bring back what they used to have and more. With all the trainings they have available to host it can be easy to provide something to do other than shoot-em-up trainings and events all the time. I also intend to increase the rewards in their Monthly Goal system to help promote activity and doing activities on the server. I also intend to promote activity within the battalion just by interacting and trying to include them with the rest of the regiment and making sure nobody is sitting in their TS alone/with one other person.  Wolfpack has always done well and I’d like to help them continue in that direction with their (wonderful) jetpacks and negotiations abilities. Dire Squad has struggled before with their image and what they wish to be but their current leadership has shifted them to what the original suggestion intended and I intend to help them show off what makes them more than a different job and increased pay. Whether it be giving them special roles in events, hosting trainings for them, or just overall working to improve their motivation to be their own special roles within the battalion and server. Cronis has been performing well to move 104th in the right direction and I intend to assist him in continuing the momentum.

Universal  
Trainings need to be happening. Mechanized has a lot of trainings, lets get that out of the way. 

BARC/AT: BARC training has always been in a rough spot, even months back. BARCs in general have really disappeared from the server and can use a spot back in events and patrols. The first step to improving BARC Training is to improve the use and image of the BARC. They can be used for fast MED-Evacs with the stretchers, a recon tool, patrol vehicle, you name it. Once those are back in the light people will want to use BARCs which means they will seek out the training from 41st. This is also the same case for Alien Translation with pushing it back out into the spotlight but this is also a Gamemaster and event issue, not just something 41st can fix overnight. I plan to try to move towards utilizing these trainings more in the server and events, whatever effort and actions that may require.

AT-TE/TX-130: AT-TE has always been pretty good but I hope to see 104th hosting the training and incentivizing the idea of hosting it, whether it be through their monthly goals or making it a different kind of system. If the 104th uses the ATTE in events and shows off the usefulness and power (such as climbing almost 90 degrees) it can really help their battalion out and the server training wise. As for the TX-130, GM I have no doubt can show off the TX-130 as it’s one of the most used vehicles on the server currently, but as said with 104th I’d just like to see the presence of the training on the server and incentivizing the battalion to host them other than merits/credits/anything used almost all the time.

EOD/TECH/Boarding: For GM, my first idea is to have EOD and Tech used more in one of the subunits, most likely Keller’s Unit. Once there is a subunit that uses both trainings a bunch the people will want to host and be trained for them to get into the subunit and be able to show off what they do other than some different paint and kit. This doesn’t mean all GM won’t be able to host them too, just priority to KU or whatever subunit gets both or one of them. Boarding will probably continue to be a Devil Dog’s thing because of the jetpack usage.

AV-7: Being something that the entire regiment has, I’d like to see this be used both on server and within the regiments. Maybe by pushing to have them used in events to destroy walls or large defenses can have them back in the spotlight which will mean the trainings will happen again. I also have an idea for trainings to be a monthly goal to host the most AV-7 trainings or even the most trainings in general and whoever has the highest number by the end of the month will get some kind of reward (TBD)

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
I plan to improve relations by showing off Mechanized not as the three separate battalions, but rather as one functioning regiment. An idea I have is a weekly joint-regiment training to get everyone together and working as a regiment to improve friendliness and seeing each battalion as a friend and one of your own, not as your competition for recruitments because that creates a hostile relationship with eachother. I plan to have a weekly or biweekly meeting with all three of the BCMD’s together (or 2 out of the 3 if necessary) to discuss as a regiment what changes we wish to see put forward and problems going on.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

Listen if he stays as REG for Mech and it doesn't switch around again which I assume it won't so he gets my full +1. Bro talked to me for abt an hour asking me what I wanted to change and what my highs and lows are. He deserves this ngl should've been sooner. 

• Agree 1

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

+1. Was a fun talk in TS. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 <3

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk