OLD MEMES 2020 and below

Post the old memes so I can live on copious amounts of cope from the old days. Here is mine 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813661040054239232/1047346316130394132/trim.CF9F23D1-B3A7-41BB-A2C5-4206513C3C02.mov

Edited by Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

(all in good faith and jokes. Genuinely one of the funniest compilation videos that tends to swim around the server here and there)

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Alright Aaron since you want to sit here and claim to be the perfect church boy lets begin, not only where you previously permanently banned for toxicity. The first day back in the battalion i had to tell my commanders to keep an eye on you, with the first deployment that we went on, you constantly broke PTS, joked around and did not take things seriously and had to be constantly reminded to behave. Not only did you frustrate myself but others within the battalion who brought their concerns to me about your attitude.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...