F4 Menu Return

A-Tack

Name: Alto

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: Bring back the F4 Menu

When I go to a store, I like to look in the window to see the kinda stuff they might have. That way I am attracted to go into that store because I know what it's offering to me. With the removal of the Clone jobs in the F4 menu, it felt like you shut the blinds on me and forced me to see what people walking out of the store purchased. Does that make sense? 

With server numbers.... Well not quite at Synergy standard, it's hard to see someone in a job that someone might desire. I see no Ghost Company Arc Troopers on at all. If someone asked me what a Ghost Company Arc Trooper looked like, anything I could say wouldn't be a luring as an image, it says a thousand words. If I want to advertise what "MY STORE" has to offer a new CT, then it will be much harder for me to reel them in if they can only imagine it. 

Variety. Visual options are extremely pleasing. The F4 menu offered Paygrades, Sub-battalions, Descriptions, and visual aids to what each trooper looked like.

I don't know to me that's pretty cool, and I think a new player that joins Synergy would too. 

Edited by A-Tack
  • Agree 1

I don’t think it has to be a return of the f4 menu. But I do agree we need some way to see all jobs and job info for everything we have on the server. 
idk if doing it in the f4 menu is possible with our new job system but I definitely +1 a return of ways to see all jobs on the server some how. 

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 yeah i get why it would be blind to new players. i miss the f4 menu and being able to see the different jobs and their models and paychecks. off topic but i wish the name system wasnt so janky for certain characters its a bit of a hassle to force name.

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Don't blame you for not seeing it, but hopefully this post bumps the progress on this suggestion which is already accepted:

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

@Xaze@Jad You can probably mark this as done with your new update

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.