STEAM_0:0:146613194

Current Staff Rank:

Admin

Are you Currently a GH?:

Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 

1778:25:12

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: 

Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

I wish to progress up through the staff ranks so that I can put in more work towards improving the server. To do this I have to overcome the hurdle of becoming a gamemaster. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:

Events should be more inclusive for as many players as possible. A lot of the time, I don't see that. I think that we can cater to more people by making smaller, repeatable deployments focused around smaller groups of people.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have either been GM for or you plan on hosting: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ywGzrnImSuErVvLu92DXNugYyq1eBtV6AFCC4-N4n9Q/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KO94IJtZzHjb8T5Qc6a440ePrcbryKcmlhCnd1-OUhM/edit?usp=sharing

:pepeL:

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

+1 im blind but you still dont have a complete app. You're missing the 2 docs or events you were a GM for

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 she has great intentions for gm fr

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

1+ Seems like Tessa put a lot of care and effort in the planning of the events, should be interesting and fun. Also I enjoy the fail safes that show that the we can actually fail the deployment. Bring more RP and raises the stakes.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone