[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Splinter Staff Application

Bossk

RP Name: Foxtrot MSG Sparky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236814962

VIP: Yes

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator:

I have been on and off on this server for many years at this point, but I have never been able to go the extra mile. I consistently try to be event jobs for GMs who struggle to find people or just helping in general. The problem here is I have always been limited to just an event job since I have never applied for staff. Back when it was around on Venator I was in the TR program but not once took the initiative to go out of my way and apply for New Admin. With all the time I do have on the server there is no large-scale impact I have made on the server, and I was hoping that would change here in the coming months. The first idea that came to mind was what better way to make a positive large-scale impact than applying for staff. It is common that I would find myself with some people in a channel, especially in the past, where one of us would produce an idea for an event but could not do anything about it. None of us were staff let alone something like a senior admin who can place down dupes and build. I am hoping to stretch my ideas I have into something more physical since I will better be able to communicate and assist with events I would like to plan / host. With the addition of being staff, my ability to communicate with other members of the staff team to host these events becomes much, much easier and far more manageable.

Tell us a little about yourself: 

I am a 17 year-old high school student in my Senior year working a part time job, it doesn't get more wild than that. Watching Star Wars as a kid I could never fathom the idea of actually being in these large scale battles as a clone trooper or anything of the sorts, I mean who doesn't want to do that? I am currently working on my CompTIA certification for Cybersecurity as well as my Ethical Hacking certification, already having Linux and Windows operating systems under my belt, the plan being to get my foot in the door with the certs and attend a University with a major in either Information Security or Computer Science, though the latter is a bit more flexible.

Do you have any pervious staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

N / A

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

1,224 hours

Sure. App looks good. +1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED