Full Server Storyline Pt. 2- Rhen Var

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): You went and got trapped!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

4/5/5 only thing that didn't completly sink was the stealth part felt optional. Not enough enemy check points and no punishment for assulting them.
Other then that great atmosphere and roleplay. The story arc is supererb so far.

Got to try out co-op shitting also.
spacer.png

• Winner 4

spacer.pngspacer.png

Gameplay: 5/5 I missed the first part but I hear was very fun, and I love stealth!

Care and Effort: 5/5 I LOVE YOU

Server Performance: 5/5 No issues

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Banned

5/5/5

MAVELLE DEPLOYMENTTTTTT

Was good, did a lot of hacking as pit droid, watched people die to elevators, did some stealthy stealth. Good time all around

• Coordinator
Coordinator

One of few events I really enjoyed. Lots of RP, and lots of shooting. It was the best of both worlds. I really enjoyed the event. Thank you @Mavelle

Gameplay: 5

Care and Effort: 5

Server Performance: 5

5/5/5

Love the story arc idea, even if it looks like I'm copying you with my own storyline lmao. Gameplay was immersive and I love the fact you let me get away with rolling a d20 against a B1 Commander.

Mavelle event. Obviously care and effort.

No laggy. Huzzah!

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

Gameplay: 4. Parts seemed a little scuffed but was mainly on my battalion's end. I find the recon part had the most problems. Personally, I think a smaller force would have worked better for this deployment. I loved the ARF aspect, made me all tingly inside, but I feel most people weren't comfortable with the change. It took away from their branch purpose, besides ARF, and at least for me there was difficulty keeping troopers on passive recon and not going gun ho. Something that might work better in the future is having ARFs and SUPs on recon and data collection while other forces set up a potential ambush that that the recon force leads the CIS into. That's just an idea and I'm just spewing here, obviously you do it how ya want to. All in all, loved the event. <3

Care and Effort: 5. Really see you have a dream with this story arc and I can't wait to see how this story ends. (please include me)

Server performance: 5. Didn't lag one bit but the sudden darkness was kinda like a negative mode flashbang.

Plug A Lil Special But He Chill

Snake Vinland Saga GIF - Snake Vinland Saga Vinland GIFs