[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Wolfe) Staff Application

Wolfe

RP Name: 501st TC HVYL WO Hardcase

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:417695484

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

So there are a couple of reasons why becoming an Administrator stood out to me and why I want to become one. To start things off I see myself and a couple other members of the server getting into role play scenarios and not being able to figure out how to turn it into an event or encounter making it so the rest of the server can join in on it. Also to myself it seems there are alot of repeat events/encounters that don't tend to some of the specializations of battalions that would enhance the aspect of roleplay that we desire when participating in events. One of my goals if I'm able to get accepted is to start working on ideas that would help make more of a unique feel to events/encounters that are done. Another reason I'd like to be an Administrator is so I can make more friends and connections throughout the server more than I have been able to do now. To finish this off or in a better sense to summarize all of this is I want to help the gamemaster team when able to and help create new experiences through events for the rest of the players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

So this questions puzzled me a little bit thinking about myself since I rarely do it. But I'm a 22 year old semi truck driver and I grew up watching star wars as a kid wishing I could be that guy driving the big vehicles like the atte or the Juggernaut. But look at me now I kind of do drive the big vehicles just they don't shoot any weapons at droids. I still enjoy it to this day and haven't really re-thought anything when it comes to what I do for a living.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

On another server I do have experience when it comes to looking into specializations in battalions and figuring out events that would work best for them and then hosting/building/thinking of ideas for those specializations. I also have experience with talking and taking tickets that some individuals don't always have the experience to take. Lastly ive been able to accomplish a lot there in the past with my unique take on doing events eventually getting up to the equivalent of SA here.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
506:31:18

If something isn't in order I'm not the strongest writer/speller due to dyslexia so please message me or make a comment and I will fix it to the best of my ability's
DireWolfe1969#8556

+1 cool dude

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1!!!!!

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

🌓🌙