[ACCEPTED] RoboRob's Staff Re-Application

RoboRob_

RP Name: RoboRob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180912147

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: 2019-SA, 2020- A

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope.

Why did you leave the staff team?: My 2019 term I resigned because of burn out. and my 2020 term I was kicked for inactivity, it was a messy situation a lot of IRL stuff hit me all at once while trying to balance staff and I never put in an ROA/LOA, so it was justified, and I have no hard feelings.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin staff to pick up where I left off. I have a consistent feeling of unfinished business. I never felt like I did enough within my first 2 two terms, or at least as enough as I could have. I had a lot of good Event Ideas I never got to execute. And right now, I'm at a good place in life right now and I'm ready to go hard and fast. I've got nothing but passion for the server and the rp involved with it. the community is popping and wish to help make it grow. My long-term goal is to someday make HA and (this is going to sound a little pretentious) make my name a familiar name like Conrad or Deku. I want to especially prove that all that time Deku "mentored" me was not for waste.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I kind of stated in my reasoning to rejoin. It was a lot of balancing I wasn't ready for, but now I'm ready for this responsibility. I want to prove that I can do what I couldn't a couple years ago. My previous terms were always met with encouragement and positivity, even when things got tough IRL, I was pulled aside, and someone told me it was alright. I feel like I failed those who supported me, and this is my chance to make it up.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Former:  41st XO GettWolfpack Boost | Unnamed Wolfpack Officer | 41st BCMD Gree / Jedi Knight / SG Lieutenant Faro Argyus             
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1!!!

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2