[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rocksteady Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Rocksteady

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: had school

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I want to be a GM to being more events to the server. I also want to be able to take tickets in order to be able to provide greater RP enjoyment. I also want to be able to provide help around the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel it went well, the only reason i had to leave was the school work load had gotten to be too much. My previous time was focused largely on creating events. My events were usually regarded well.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fBr6fxzubsXCuVbpvIiKFiKthPWUuu_0US0YTTWktO0/edit?usp=sharing

• Funny 1
Banned

+1 ROCKSTEADY YOUR BACK HELL YEAH!!

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

So idk you at all but I was originally gonna -1 just because you have resigned from staff so many times and the the very very minimum effort on the staff app. I’m not on the forums too much but I have never seen someone resign and reapply as much as you my man. I did some digging though and man there’s something you do that outweighs the resignations and tips the scales and that is your events and encounters, you may show little effort in the actual application but the document for GM related things shows you care or so I hope. +1 stick around this time.

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

Application accepted
Welcome back to the staff team

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander