Snow CIS Siege

Razen

Name: Razen 

Who helped (If applicable): Otter, FYI

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  DU, 501st, CG, 104th, 41st all deployed to the depths of HOTH to uncover CIS information and destroy their Outposts.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes, Literally just satan.

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Doom the Boom

5/5/4
This event was genuinely perfection. This had care, love and effort put into it. Server was a little pushed but it wasn't unplayable. Fantastic event.

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Banned

5/5/3

very good but i lagged

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

• Coordinator
Coordinator

5/5/3 - SIEGE!

Gameplay: 5 - The gameplay was great. Once again, I'm very impressed with how you were able to handle and efficiently split the group up into smaller squads and not make it chaotic. 

Care and Effort: 5 - You showed me this dupe earlier, and I could not be any more impressed. The amount of time, care, and effort put into not only the event, but the building itself, is what we love to see.

Server Performance: 3 - This would have been lower if not for FYI's explanation of having 2 dupes put down instead of 1. This, of course, made things super laggy. Not to mention your EJ was a little scuffed at times.

Overall, however, this was a fantastic event. Keep this streak up!

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

4/3/4

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=