SquishyFishy GM App

Name: SquishyFishy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62093210

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 647

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I have been a gamemaster in the past on another server. I really enjoyed it and it made me feel like I was making essentially dreams come true. That might sound cheesy but people enjoy roleplaying a character and some people absolutely love star wars. I feel like by creating star wars related events for people it gives them the chance to feel themselves in the world of star wars. I really just enjoy making people happy and creating smiles. I joined the staff team and made it abundantly clear that the main reason I wanted to join staff was to become a GM. I very much understand that I just got staff and people may want to see how I do with other events prior but I felt like taking a shot with an app. I have prior experience and have listed some events I have done on another server below. 

Again I know this is early and I hope that Is not held against me and I hope you guys look at my events to see my experience rather than my time as a GM on this server. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I think the GM team runs things perfectly fine at the moment.

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: Slave Rescue (This event was created for this server)

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 
Events I Made for another server in the past and these are just examples and not events I will run on this server. This is just to give you an idea of events I can come up with.
I made these documents with the idea that I can give someone the dupe and they can read my document and run the event themselves without any guidance or myself there.

Yes, I know these are a lot of pages but that was the requirements over there!!!!
Operation Unknown
Operation Echo Tango Bravo
Operation Heal The Galaxy

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

+1 very colorful indeed

• Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

+1 Friendly guy

• Friendly 1

37 minutes ago, Conrad said:

+1 solid document and covers all the basic info's. The only things I can think of are things that would take you to the next step like including pictures. But with the information provided not a needed thing.

I usually include pictures but my screenshot app has not been working lately. I added docs at the bottom and I think 2 of the 3 have lots of pictures included which is usually what I do.

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

• Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk