An old timelapse of mine

Banned

Around last year when I was heavily into content creation for star wars the old republic, I gave my GFX skills a push to see what I could do, having been inspired by other similar things on YT. I recently dug the video up again after looking through stuff I wanted to clear out on my PC, and figured I might as well toss it up here just for show.
Feel free to give input, I'd love to shoot for something like this again

xzVC1jM.png

• Winner 5
  • Friendly 1
Banned
10 hours ago, Finn said:

This is really good! Did you do any others?

I've only recorded one other, and that'd be my first screenshot edit:

o1bvBe6.png

Aside from that, here's a big dump of the screenshot edits I like the most;
H49XnuK.png
mtKLj2Q.png
8l3b8BA.png

And these were made in blender;
EzF5sMm.jpg
IpdZ11H.png
3jBvpeW.png
M0MxUXU.png

• Winner 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This stuff is alot of fun, Really cool photo you turned out with too. Seems like one hell of a hobby. Satisfying and you can do it while listening to music/watching a show. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned
12 minutes ago, Dono said:

My only question is... how did you get into doing stuff like this? What would you recommend for ppl thinking about starting out doing stuff like that?

I started to get into stuff like this through generally messing around with GFX related studies. Stuff like logo design, editing stuff for steam profiles, etc. 
You pick up natural traits and knowledge through using your program of choice, and watching youtube videos on topics such as adding specific things to an image also helps.

Personally, I use gimp since it's free, and a lot of stuff from photoshop video's has translated over to gimp equally.

• Winner 1