Void

Thexan

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Banned

Finally. +1

+1 This man is worth an interview.  He has been there, and done that with 91st.  I was a cpl under Thexan, and he did a great job.  I am now his boss as Sentinel Lead.  I've have tasked Thexan with a lot of different tasks, and he has gone above and beyond for all of them.  He proved he was back, by crushing out trials regularly since gaining the Shadow Manager position.  I have no doubt this mans Activity with 91st would not be an issue as Neyo.  Something he has proven already in the past.  Thexan is very calm and reasonable guy.  He has all the qualities of a BCMD that make a battalion great.  I know I bring up his Jedi feats, and leading a Clone Battalion is much different, but if he put in half of the effort I've demanded of him into the 91st, he would restore it to its former glory.  Both of the candidates for Neyo are good choices.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:13 PM, TayTay said:

+1 Thexan If I get shot by another 91st through a wall I'm gonna murder someone

I'll gladly give you a 91st to murder

3 hours ago, Todd said:

-1 You only main jedi now and as a CPT you can still help the battalion. You are a great person tho just lack the activity on your 91st

I'll address this, as it seems at least one person questions my clone activity. My appointment to master is new, and like all people getting a new thing, I played the shit out of it for a hot minute. I only bring this up as to make sure you know that, as someone who has already had to balance two roles together, is that I can and will balance both.

Edited by Thexan
Typo