[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ollie's Staff Application

Ollie_

• Director
Director

RP Name: Ollie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90255490

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, ever since I joined this community about a month ago I have really only played this game and I have always wanted to do more to help other on this server. I want to be a administrator because it gives me more ability to create fun RP scenarios and help out in the slower times of the server to create more fun! If I can become a part of the staff team I would try to help out new players and help people move their RP along the path they choose. As I said earlier when I joined this community I only have played here and that is for a reason and that is because everyone is very helpful and if I have the opportunity to join the staff team I would do my best to pay it forward in a way and do my best to help others out in any way I can. I would like to be a administrator because it gives me the opportunity to help newer people that join the server. Another reason I would like to join the staff team is because I think I have some different views and opinions on how some things should go and I believe another point of view and someone with different experiences would be a good addition to the staff team as a whole. I have always wanted to try and help other people enjoy their time on any server or game I have played and I believe if I join the staff team I can do a better job at doing just that by creating fun scenarios for people and fixing any issues that people may experience. I would also like to become a part of the staff team because I have a lot of free time on my hands and I only work around 3-4 days a week and I believe that with all my free time it could be better spent helping people out as I am normally on the server on my off days for about 6-8ish hours.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): First off I am a 22 year old guy who have been playing video games since I was about 10 when I started on console and then I switched to playin  computer games when i was around 14. I normally only work 3 days a week but sometimes have to work 4 so at the lowest I have 3 days a week to be online and super active. I have been playing RP style servers on different games for probably about 6ish years and those varied from very serious RP to very laxed RP, I was always drawn to the serious RP but at times it got very repetitive and boring but I have always tried to make my own fun in any way I can. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes on another game called Arma 3 on some Arma 3 life servers, I mainly did smaller support tickets and stuff like that

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: a couple hundred I think.

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 ALPHA ARCS JEALOUS OF THIS MANS RAW SKILL

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1 ollie the op

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 good

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk