Lazer's Return(Staff Application)

Lazer

RP Name: Knight V Shadow Lazer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174756803

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I just want to help out the server as much as I can. Ever since I have left the server a couple months back it felt nice to take a break but I am back and recharged to help the server out again. I feel as if with my past staffing experience of around 10 months I will be able to do exceptionally well this time around since I already know a decent amount. I may not have been the staff member by any means in the past and I can admit that but I can say that I am able to own up to my own mistakes and make myself as well as others a better person in the process. I have always had the drive to do the best that I can at whatever task that is at hand, and when it comes to staffing I find that a very good attribute to have. I have been with this community since the start and I only want what's best for it and staffing is just one of the ways that can have such a big impact on the server for the better and the worst and I hope to do nothing but good for the server and stay true to that through all of my staffing and long after that ends. Through this multitude of reasons, I feel like I am more than fit for being a staff member and hope that others can see that as well.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 15-year-old male that enjoys playing video games in his free time.  I know this seems pretty typical but it plays a big part in my life and if I didn't include it then this would be incomplete. I play Hockey, Lacrosse, and Track as sports and this helps me with bringing the things I have learned from sports and in-game into both aspects of life and game. I originally came to G-Mod because of Zander and Tomas started playing it(I knew them before G-Mod) and they came into a TeamSpeak server and they showed me this game called Clonewars RP on Icefuse, I worked my way through both in game and staff ranks finally getting me to where I am today.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I worked my way all the way up to HeadAdmin on Icefuse before the downfall and transferred over to SR and became an Overseer.

Fuck me I'm doing it again...

Edited by Lazer
  • Retired Founder

I'm going to be honest here Lazer, I don't think you've thought this through all the way... You know I respect you as a staff member and I know you do some damn good work but you tend to burn out from staff really easily and as stated by Rush, will probably resign in a few weeks. I think you have the potential to go very far in this community but you need to keep at it and be consistent.. Hence why I am not 100% sure that this is a good thing for you dude... You have my support but if you leave, don't expect to come back to staff again for a while..

• Agree 1

what Forseen said pretty much

not really a -1 since you're a great boi and do staff well but either put in some amount of time where you don't end up killing yourself (like don't overwork yourself, i could've probably  staffed for another 6 months if i wasn't super active) or  keep yourself outta the staff game

Edited by Faoeoa
2 hours ago, Forseen said:

I'm going to be honest here Lazer, I don't think you've thought this through all the way... You know I respect you as a staff member and I know you do some damn good work but you tend to burn out from staff really easily and as stated by Rush, will probably resign in a few weeks. I think you have the potential to go very far in this community but you need to keep at it and be consistent.. Hence why I am not 100% sure that this is a good thing for you dude... You have my support but if you leave, don't expect to come back to staff again for a while..

2 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

what Forseen said pretty much

not really a -1 since you're a great boi and do staff well but either put in some amount of time where you don't end up killing yourself (like don't overwork yourself, i could've probably  staffed for another 6 months if i wasn't super active) or  keep yourself outta the staff game

Understandable brothers, thanks for the honesty boys ;)