Beetle - Game Master Application

Name: Beetle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127697116

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 679 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8. I've watched the Clone Wars series a good amount of times, and while it's been a while since I've watched the entire series nonstop recently, I could easily recall an episode based on a few scenes.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team in order to expand my creativity within the server to host events and encounters. As a New Admin and Admin, I sometimes struggled to find Admins, SAs, and GMs who would help me spawn enemies, ships, dupes, etc. As a GM, I don't want that to happen to new GH's who want to creatively make events. In addition, I want to progress further within the staff. Being an SA means you're responsible for being a GM, and I believe I have the leadership, responsibility, and creativity to be a GM.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: As of now, no. The GM team has been doing a fantastic job, and I can't complain about the events.

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemasterhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1520pFNAr1L4999K5r4DBAa2rq_Ekkh8n14ICnnrjkBs/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

This was the first event I hosted, and the response was overall positive. I was able to implement Bounty Hunters, and the feedback I got helped me in what I know I need to strengthen if I am accepted to be a GM.

After taking some feedback from my first event, the response from this was much more positive, with the only downsides being the server performance.

Edited by MrNeptoon
Added second event
  • Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Forum Admin

Great ideal set and even better event idea. I absolutely love events like this, and the document you made is great. My only suggestion is to add a little detail into what the data really is, so troopers know what they are fighting for. This extra bit of spice is an immersive factor into a players experience. Def raised my scores as a GM lol.

+1 !

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

8 hours ago, Guac said:

Great ideal set and even better event idea. I absolutely love events like this, and the document you made is great. My only suggestion is to add a little detail into what the data really is, so troopers know what they are fighting for. This extra bit of spice is an immersive factor into a players experience. Def raised my scores as a GM lol.

+1 !

Thanks for the feedback! I took your suggestion and added a bit of information in the files, as well as where they are, and what happens if the players use their minds and tech info :)

• Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 i like this guy ngl 

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk