Mor-Game Master Application

Mor

Name: Mor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460121907

Current Staff Rank: A

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 584 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10 I was watched all the series and seen everything multiple times.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team because I want to be able to host a lot of good events and roleplay events. Being a GH is a lot of fun and I want to expand that as becoming a GM. I tend to host a lot of early morning or late at night stuff recently because I have covid. Most people on seen to like my events when they happen, but as a GH I'm limited on what I can create and make into a fun event. This is mostly because I cant spawn ships nor do a event without having a GM there/ having a another GH and having to write a document. I want to be a Gamemaster so I can make these late night fun roleplay encounters to something bigger and better and help GHs by shadowing them when I can so they don't have some of these problem that im writing about in here. As I said before since I'm not a SA I cant make my ideas come to life. Being a GM has been one of my things I have strived for on the server. I have put in work as a Admin and I hope you guys can see it. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: I think the GM need to be more willing to shadows events. Its very hard to find one that will actually do it . This problem has stopped a lot of great ideas the GH have to actually be put into play and I feel like this needs to be addressed.

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHg8667EU9CEozebtfxalEuKpL50UJ_5BsEsx6Dr1aE/edit?usp=sharing

Simple well thought out little confused why it’s a research base but I won’t question it I for one would love participating in such a event you got a nice balance of story/rp and combat if it all goes well. Could even continue off of it and make it so they recover data on a key cis research base and make them attack that the next day or something. 
+1 doc was simple, straightforward, and most importantly was thought out and flowed very well

I think this document will need a bit more before i +1. Some questions for you @Mor

Most importantly, So what happeneds with the virus? Whats the point of it? Where is it after the clones turn on their brothers? You have this build up to the virus, but then just drop it in five seconds. Do something with it if you bring it up as a plot point.

The two picture you have at the top of the doc serve no purpose. Instead utilize the event server map and display picture relevant to the event itself.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 4/6/2022 at 9:27 AM, Conrad said:

I think this document will need a bit more before i +1. Some questions for you @Mor

Most importantly, So what happeneds with the virus? Whats the point of it? Where is it after the clones turn on their brothers? You have this build up to the virus, but then just drop it in five seconds. Do something with it if you bring it up as a plot point.

The two picture you have at the top of the doc serve no purpose. Instead utilize the event server map and display picture relevant to the event itself.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, when the clones find the virus they think its to valuable in the in the wrong hands so they destroy it and blowup the lab. The point of it is to destroy the republic from the inside out.  At the end im gonna try to make it not such a drop off and leave it more as a lingering feeling. About the pictures I removed them.

• Informative 1
20 minutes ago, Mor said:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, when the clones find the virus they think its to valuable in the in the wrong hands so they destroy it and blowup the lab. The point of it is to destroy the republic from the inside out.  At the end im gonna try to make it not such a drop off and leave it more as a lingering feeling. About the pictures I removed them.

:peeposalute:

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk