Golben - Game Master Application

Golben

Name: Golben

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40367833

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 471:17:40.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8, I've seen all of the Clone Wars series multiple times as well as dug into some of the lore in the comics as well, so I believe I have a pretty good understanding of what happened in the Clone Wars and can hopefully bring that knowledge 

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I'd like to join the Gamemaster team because I really want to move up in the staff ranks and take on some more responsibility in the GM team as well. I have a lot of fun as an Admin/Gamehelper, mainly hosting smaller encounters at late night hours and trying to help out as many people as I can, but my creativity is slightly limited. I'd like to become a Gamemaster so I can make those smaller late night encounters into something bigger and greater. Without the powers of a Senior Admin, I have trouble hosting large scale events at night time as there usually aren't many Senior Admins online so late at night. I want to work to incentivize people to hop on during late night hours and by hosting engaging and fun events at later times in the day I think I can make that a reality. Gamemaster has been a goal of mine for a while now, and I think so far I have become pretty experienced as a Gamehelper and am ready to take that next step. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: I think that GMs should create a better bond with the GHs and I think we should incentivize GHs to host more events. Sometimes its hard to find someone to shadow an event, so I'd love to be a GM and help  I'd love to see some more full sized events from GHs.

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gV2wJOYPMz-NjcVs95kVZnFUxpAEE--iMUnX55DQvdY/edit

Edited by Golben

Neutral it’s a nice app but I would love to see a completely original event from you. I love the idea you have definitely do it.

will change to a plus one if you have a different idea you can dm me on discord same username if you want, or don’t I’m not negatively effecting your app.😝👍

Banned

+1 pretty cool dude and descriptive app

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Hey so this event doc is pretty good, but it seems like its a main server geo event. The event doc should be for an event server deployment. If you could switch it up, find an event server map that works with this I can quickly see this being a good doc! @Golben

spacer.pngspacer.png

4 hours ago, Conrad said:

Hey so this event doc is pretty good, but it seems like its a main server geo event. The event doc should be for an event server deployment. If you could switch it up, find an event server map that works with this I can quickly see this being a good doc! @Golben

Hey! I forgot to remove that photo from the main server, but it’s planned to be a pretty large dupe on the Geonosis event server map. It is not planned for main.

33 minutes ago, Golben said:

Hey! I forgot to remove that photo from the main server, but it’s planned to be a pretty large dupe on the Geonosis event server map. It is not planned for main.

I would say to include the map and map string to help show that.

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Huge +1

This guy is persistent in pushing ideas out for trainings and events constantly. He could bring a lot of creativity to the team if accepted, and Id love to help with some of your future events if you were to get gm. Good Luck!

Doom the Boom

• Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organize your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk