From the Office of High Command 3/6/2022

Favorite Star Wars Time Period  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the Office of High Command

3/6/2022

From the Office of the Chancellor - Conrad

General Updates

Currently open applications are SPEC Regimental Commander, and BCMD Doom. In the next two weeks we have SIEGE Regimental Commander and BCMD Gregor opening. Get your applications ready and good luck applicants.

So this is my first update in a while. As many of you know I’ve had quite a lot of IRL things that were happening over a course of about 3 weeks. And while I would get on the server here or there I didn’t really do too much, and just kind of existed hanging out with friends. However as of last Monday I am back full time, and have been settling back after being long for a bit. It has been a lot of fun being back and I’ve really been enjoying myself. I want to say thank you to everyone for the well wishes while I was gone and thank you for your patience. 

This won’t be the longest update since I've only been back for a week, and haven't done too much this week as I've just been trying to reconnect and touch base as I come back. However I hope that this can be a return to this update coming back out regularly for the foreseeable future!

Roleplayer of the Week

I have two this week, to make up for the couple of weeks I missed while I was gone. 

First we have @Tomm coming in for his roleplay as kit fisto and as a jedi. While he might no longer be fisto and working more on BCMD Gree, his RP as kit fisto was always fun to interact with, experience, and be around.

Second we have another 41st member, @Joe (probably not him, its a common name, if someone could let him know for me in 41st!) coming in for his RP as Improco fi. He was put up by @Batdogdue to outstanding medical roleplay and his growth as a character as he’s started to take the server more seriously. It's very cool to see someone grow like this into a position and on the server, great work.

Please contact me for your rewards!

Question for the Community

What's your favorite time period in Star Wars history? Obviously star wars is a long period spanning thousands of years, but there are some that are a bit more prominent than the others. Which is your favorite? I’ll have some of the big ones I can think of as the voting topic!

Clone Updates

Biggest thing that I'll be putting my effort towards and working with is the Coruscant Guard. As of yesterday I will be acting RCMD for the CG for the foreseeable future. I look forward to working with @Jhonathon and the rest of CG to help establish them after the rocky state they’ve fallen into while I was away. Please reach out to me if you’re inside the battalion and need something or if you’re outside of it and can’t contact a CMD/BCMD for something you might need!

Navy Updates

No update for the navy this week due to the short week.

Jedi Updates

I want to thank @Sixta for his time as Yoda. It was great working alongside you and getting to know you my friend! Secondly, a big thing I’ve been doing for a bit and will keep doing until she can settle into the position is tag alongside @Katyas a source of information and advice while she settles into the role of yoda! 

Guild Updates

Senate

I just want to congratulate our now third term holding @Willyworm1for not only getting the position for a third time, but wanting to be Mas for a third term. Very few people have attempted a second term in this position and it is quite impressive to see a decent consistency from the senate for such a long time. For positions that are not known for 24/7 activity and aren’t really mained by people, it can be hard to keep interest in these positions. But Willy has worked hard to maintain this and I look forward to seeing what he has to do in this term!

Notes

As always, I am more than happy to talk in TS or discord at any time about anything. Just send me a message!

No update from Jova this week as he is on LOA!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Old Republic is by far the most interesting time period. 2 big factions constantly fighting that hate each other, yet are so similar. Meanwhile you have multiple giant conglomerates or corporations for hire, gangs controlling entire planet sectors, and way too many dead civilizations with cool technology to find. The characters seem to be way bigger too. Emperor Vitiate, Darth Marr, Darth Malgus, Satele and Bastile Shan. Fuckin ballers. Hell, Jace Malcom (a regular trooper) punched a Sith in the face and broke his jaw. 

Tha top.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Banned

Having run multiple RP guilds in SWTOR, I am 100% bias towards how much more expansive and thrilling it is.

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Guild Updates

Congrats to both Joe and Tomm for getting roleplayer of the week! Tomm's Kit Fisto will be missed, even if it means he gets to be an amazing Gree.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

45 minutes ago, Tomm said:

Awh thank you guys! It is an Honor!

38 minutes ago, Joe41st said:

You guys are the best. This is awesome! 

Contact me in discord for your rewards!

Conrad#2117

spacer.pngspacer.png