[ACCEPTED] Cyan's Staff Re-Application

TheCyan

RP Name: 21stGM HVY MSG Cyan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67176800

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team due to my busy summer as well as my leaving to college.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I want to become a GM again. I am also on a lot during the late nights/evenings so I see a lot of need for staff at those times, and oftentimes there is a very small staff presence on. I want to help with being a staff that is online and present at those times, as well as to be a GM again. I used to have pretty decent ratings on my events and did some very Jedi-focused events that I enjoyed doing. Additionally, I loved building dupes and experimenting with GMOD building as an SA so I would like to become a staff in order to keep on building dupes for public or private use.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): While I was staff for 10+ months with no issues, my large issue from staff was my "exit" after I had resigned from staff. In my infinite stupidity I thought it would be funny to MRDM with a turbolaser in armory. This was a point of contention in my previous staff app so I will address it in this app. I do severely apologize for that action and have grown past it. Since I have actually come back to Synergy I have been much more developed mentally as well as behaviorally. Since coming back I haven't caused major issues nor have I attempted to do massively stupid things. I have attempted to move past all my dumb crap and come back with an open and mature mind.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes (I want to be a GM)

*Past Offence Waived by Director+ (Fyi)*

Edited by TheCyan
Added PO waive

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

I won't beat around the bush, you've had some pretty low points a while back with how you acted towards SOBDE and the resulting blacklists from it. However since your most recent return I have heard of no negative reactions between you and them. It feels like you're looking to put that past behind you and I am glad for it. I look forward to seeing you back in form as I know you can do good work when you put your head to it.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

Good luck

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

14 hours ago, Conrad said:

I won't beat around the bush, you've had some pretty low points a while back with how you acted towards SOBDE and the resulting blacklists from it. However since your most recent return I have heard of no negative reactions between you and them. It feels like you're looking to put that past behind you and I am glad for it. I look forward to seeing you back in form as I know you can do good work when you put your head to it.

+1

Isn't it nice when someone writes a comment so true you don't have to yourself.
I fully agree with this and as such,
+1
Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal

+1

You seem solid. Everyone makes mistakes, if I were judged by the things I did when I was younger I'd probably be a lot less liked. Good luck!

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

I strongly dis agree with things that happened before, but if I were to minus one your app I would be acting blindly similar to your judgement and views before.

I’ve seen great work from you before and I know you can do great work now.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker