[Denied] Maynards ban appeal

Gregory

Name: Not a doctor (CT PVT Maynard)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:242421600
Ban Reason: i was banned for posting a no longer working link to lmaobox (a site that used to exist for tf2 wallhacks and aimbot. doesnt exist anymore though)
Date of Ban: i believe the date of the ban was either yesterday 3/4/2022 or the day before that being 3/3/2022
Length of Ban: permanently
Staff Member(s) Involved: maddox was the one that banned me and i don't blame him for doing it.
honestly im a very polite player sometimes, i do love to goof around and this can be confirmed by many people. i know what i did was wrong and i will not do it again if im given the oportunity to rejoin. aside from that i love yalls server and the people on it.

Evidence to support your claims: i dont have pictures considering i was banned. (rightfully so) but if you want pictures of what i said i believe maddox might have some and i think someone in 501st has them as well. 

sincerely Maynard

• Dumb 4
Banned

If you understand what you did wrong, try not to do it again but a perma ban for a shut down website link. +1

• Dumb 1
1 hour ago, Gregory said:

i was banned for posting a no longer working link to lmaobox (a site that used to exist for tf2 wallhacks and aimbot. doesnt exist anymore though)

The ban was for posting advertisements thus the perma ban. It wasn't just posting a link you posted in in the form of an advertisement for the site.  All in all seems like it was an even dumber thing to do now that you say the site isn't even live anymore. 

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Just wanna see what you got for this one before voting.

/.-./  This be what I say. 

I issued the ban so I'm not going to make any rulings on it, but I think you are a fucking idiot said so right after I ban you and even more so now that I've read this. It wasn't even a funny haha, so if @Fyiwants to unban you or lessen it that's up to him. I say keep it.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 6

38 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

The ban was for posting advertisements thus the perma ban. It wasn't just posting a link you posted in in the form of an advertisement for the site.  All in all seems like it was an even dumber thing to do now that you say the site isn't even live anymore. 

/.-./  This be what I say. 

I issued the ban so I'm not going to make any rulings on it, but I think you are a fucking idiot said so right after I ban you and even more so now that I've read this. It wasn't even a funny haha, so if @Fyiwants to unban you or lessen it that's up to him. I say keep it.

How you gonna say youre not gonna make a ruling but then -1, also it was your ban so why are you voting? What?

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Maddoxx said:

The ban was for posting advertisements thus the perma ban.

While advertisement has been and should remain a perma.

I dont think this is really advertisement, just someone being fucking dumb. Did the link include advertisement like "Hey everyone come check out this site and buy our products" type of thing? Or just the link?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Conrad said:

Did the link include advertisement like "Hey everyone come check out this site and buy our products" type of thing? Or just the link?

It was a " come get your your product here " thus the ban. Just links being posted I don't care about as there's no rule against it on server rules. Where as advertising is against the rules. 

Context for ban with screenshots of what happened. If you go to that website "lmaobox.net" (visit at your own risk), it is still live and actively being updated (last update Feb 13th, 2022) you actually see links to download and purchase this software which could even be malware at this point in time.

spacer.png

a82fe414aaa2222339d401e02366e7ed.png

-1 Think before you send things in chat. 

This is not to mention that you have been toxic in OOC and TS chat for a very long time, insulting people for little reason and continuing after it's no longer jokes. You have insulted Head Admins and have received PT for it, and got a strike in 501st for insulting people after being told to stop. Clearly sending this in chat is an extension of the same behavior as before. You even had this to say when you got banned: <11:02:51> Maynard: i regret nothing

@Maddoxx was justified in banning you.

• Informative 4

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

41 minutes ago, Shrimp said:

Context for ban with screenshots of what happened. If you go to that website "lmaobox.net" (visit at your own risk), it is still live and actively being updated (last update Feb 13th, 2022) you actually see links to download and purchase this software which could even be malware at this point in time.

spacer.png

a82fe414aaa2222339d401e02366e7ed.png

-1 Think before you send things in chat. 

This is not to mention that you have been toxic in OOC and TS chat for a very long time, insulting people for little reason and continuing after it's no longer jokes. You have insulted Head Admins and have received PT for it, and got a strike in 501st for insulting people after being told to stop. Clearly sending this in chat is an extension of the same behavior as before. You even had this to say when you got banned: <11:02:51> Maynard: i regret nothing

@Maddoxx was justified in banning you.

I I can confirm the site is still active. Tried it myself super sketchy. I was on the fence but now you’ve lied about the sites status as not being up anymore on top of the advertisement.  This seals it for me. Thank you shrimp. 

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

-1 after seeing this evidence 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

24 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I I can confirm the site is still active. Tried it myself super sketchy. I was on the fence but now you’ve lied about the sites status as not being up anymore on top of the advertisement.  This seals it for me thank you. 

Oh shit its still active? ight that changes everything -1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Yeeeesh

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 cringe cheater and cheat provider be gone thot

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

After seeing evidence that was brought to the table, and due to our strict policies on advertisement and potential scam links/phishing links circling in our community currently and previously, this ban appeal is going to be denied.

Advertisement is not tolerated at all in our community, and urging players to buy potentially harmful programs is a huge no-go.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

hi.