Base Raid v2

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

Who helped (If applicable): Snadvich / Dennis / Hanz

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Bounty Hunters attacked the base after the village was raided by the Republic!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes

KrMCdFv.png

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3/10 honestly turned into a cluster fast. the enemys had so many vehicles but ours were destroyed in like 10 seconds. i got a tx:130 spawned and was instantly half hp. Certain bounty hunters have cloak cert but dont know the cloaking rules. HMC was attacked which is never fun, we were threatened with a explosion of the bcc i had to do custom RP which ended in a anti climatic explosion because i failed. it just didnt feel fun overall. if a cloaker goes within range of a RC,Special operations, Jedi master (unless its a droid or non biologicval, and commando droid you are to uncloak immediatly dont run away while cloaked

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Just now, PLAYD3AD32 said:

3/10 honestly turned into a cluster fast. the enemys had so many vehicles but ours were destroyed in like 10 seconds. i got a tx:130 spawned and was instantly half hp. Certain bounty hunters have cloak cert but dont know the cloaking rules. HMC was attacked which is never fun, we were threatened with a explosion of the bcc i had to do custom RP which ended in a anti climatic explosion because i failed. it just didnt feel fun overall. if a cloaker goes within range of a RC,Special operations, Jedi master (unless its a droid or non biologicval, and commando droid you are to uncloak immediatly dont run away while cloaked

Do you know the name of the hunter that did that?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 minutes ago, UndockedAphid77 said:

2/10 honestly this just didnt feel fun at all. from getting rammed by a tri fighter to spawn killed by a trifighter, multiple tanks. not being able to commandeer an enemy tank. and multiple issues. this was just a shit show to begin with

How did you get spawn camped as a clone by a ship

If you put a tac in court yard that sounds like your fault

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Winner 1

spacer.png