[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Grief's Staff Application

Grief

RP Name: GC ARC 2ndLT Longshot (Grief)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194110049

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be apart of the staff team so I can help my battalion do fun things. Staff would be a great way for me to step up in the community and overall help out everyone on the server. I would like to host my own events and sims. I think the staff team is fun but a lot of work and I am willing to help with the hard work. I am willing to help out the staff team in anyway I can. I want to be a big help to this community as a whole and to hep out everyone I can. I enjoy playing on this server and the community that is based around this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love to play video games obviously. I love to cook and eat food. I like dogs and cats. I have a fear of heights. I am in the US Army. I like chilling out at home alot, but also hanging out and chill with friends. I enjoy politics and historical events. I love astronomy (Not astrology) and looking at the stars. I am hoping to go to Mars one day and live there. I enjoy watching American Football and my favorite team is the Colts.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. As a Moderator on Icefuse. Basically all I did was CC Trainings and Whitelisting. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I would say around like 1.5k hours or so and 2.7k hours overall.

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Hes back +1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker