[ACCEPTED] Honk's Staff Application

Honk

RP Name: Honk | Hank | Ondo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104927820

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Personally I just think it would be an interesting experience; I have never been staff on a Gmod server before. I've been staff in pretty much every major community that I have sunk time into, so why kill the trend here. But, my main interest is in being a GM. I am just one of those people who just thinks of the most random and crazy stuff and I think it would be interesting to try and turn those thoughts into something that people can enjoy. I personally think the server gets a little dead past like 9 - 10 PM EST, at least event wise, and since I am MST I could help spice up the early evening with some smaller scale encounters/events. I have always loved the story telling aspect of RP servers, whether it be here in Gmod or Arma 3 or wherever. I hope to bring over some of my Arma 3 storytelling abilities and apply them to more story driven events because I just do not think there's enough of those. I have always loved Gmod as a game; some of my most fond memories with my friends are from playing TTT, Murder, hide and seek, etc; coupled with the fact that Star Wars is one of my favorite Sci Fi franchises. I just think as a staff member, and hopefully a GM, I could give other people those same experiences that I had when I started playing Gmod.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am just another college kid who loves video games; I grew up loving video games and I still love them now. I am getting a degree in Cyber Security and I am currently in a semester that doesn't require much effort so I have a crazy amount of free time that I need to sink into something. I am generally a pretty open and approachable person, like if we're having a good time we're having a good time you know. Like everyone else who sticks around on this server I am just here to have a good time and if there is any way I can improve other people's experience I am always down for that.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not on any Gmod servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 200:25:20.

Edited by Honk
I made an oops
Banned

fine I guess I will +1.....

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British