Banned

Name: Adam K AKA COSMO
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:17693550
Ban Reason: foul lanugage and ddos threat
Date of Ban: few months ago
Length of Ban: perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: no idea
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Cause i relized it was stupid of me to get mad like i did and synergy is the only server with good star wars rp i was a idiot and i just wanna come back and rp again, I relized resigning the first time was really stupid i really shoulda just stuck with it cuase ide prolly be a captain by now if i would of. I am sorry for what i said and did i really dont know how to stretch this out more i said stupid shit and i got punished for it and i was dumb thats all i can say. I tried to find rp on other servers and ended up not liking em so i wanna come back to the one i actually liked. If i am allowed to come back i am fine with starting compeletly over to show iv learned the error of my ways and start over at CT and do the trainings over again and do better this time. 
Evidence to support your claims: None

• Disagree 2

So, the story of this ban from my side.

I got on the server as Bacara and (after an encounter has just finished) found you flying an ARC-170 around the map. You did not use ATC bind and such so I told you that you needed to be ATC and Pilot trained before you can fly.

After this, you proceeded to call me a F****t for tell you what to do and then proceeded to run around being rude. Shortly after you then went into the OOC chat and said something to the affect of
 - "Fuck this server, enjoy the DDOS"

The main element to take heed and that a remember vividly was the DDOS threat. We take those VERY seriously.

I in fact contacted a Director prior to the Perma ban to ensure if it was a Perma ban offence. They confirmed and thus you were banned for:

DDOS Threat

Homophobic Slur

I did forget to sign the ban so you did not know it was I.

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

Ok i couldnt remember which admin it was thats why i didnt fill that part out, Im really bad at this but all i want is to come back and try again if given the chance i will show i can do better and not do this ever again. 

To be fair i did ATC and then after i landed another CT jumped into the ARC170 and smashed into ppl and i got yelled at lost my temper then what gadget said comes into play.

2 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Ok i couldnt remember which admin it was thats why i didnt fill that part out, Im really bad at this but all i want is to come back and try again if given the chance i will show i can do better and not do this ever again. 

To be fair i did ATC and then after i landed another CT jumped into the ARC170 and smashed into ppl and i got yelled at lost my temper then what gadget said comes into play.

There was another CT in the ARC with you or near you upon landing and I do remember the ARC-170 careening off into some people before blowing up.

What you said may have been in temper but it's very hard for us to gauge which is why we take them seriously. 

Me, as the person who banned you, is fine with you being unbanned if others agree. As long as this does not repeats itself or you cause any other kind of trouble.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

He jumped in after i landed cause i didnt lock it and he pretty much vdmed and thank you gadget

Banned
18 minutes ago, Maverick said:

-1 if you really wanted to try you wouldn’t have gotten so angry. Your excuses aren’t enough in my opinion and I don’t think you really understand at all. I suggest you take more time away.

Point is i had no reason to act that way and is was irreconcilable and stupid to do so, I acted like a douche and I have to own up to it. Im at least tryin to make a mends for what i did as i said i wanna come back and do better i was really stupid from resigning in the first place i really wish i wouldn't have done that when i was a ARF sergeant in the 212th. What i shoulda did was take a break cause i was obviously burning myself out and stepped away for a few days instead of letting myself get burned out and acting like a complete asshole.

Banned
1 minute ago, justuscloud5 said:

as a reanactor a approve this message

• Funny 1
Banned

I think people who post -1 should have to post a reason at least.

• Disagree 3

You don’t really seem to understand the seriousness of this case though. You talk a good game but it’s only been 2 weeks. People don’t change or mature in that span of time. You are in control of your emotions and the way you respond to situations and you chose a pretty hostile way to respond and did not set a good example at all. 

good luck with the appeal

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Banned
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

You don’t really seem to understand the seriousness of this case though. You talk a good game but it’s only been 2 weeks. People don’t change or mature in that span of time. You are in control of your emotions and the way you respond to situations and you chose a pretty hostile way to respond and did not set a good example at all. 

good luck with the appeal

what i did was wrong no question about it i just wanna move forward and fix it.

The main question people look for you to answer in ban appeals is whether or not you might do what you did again. Given the fact that what you did is so serious and all you've really said a bunch of times is that it was a stupid thing to do and you won't do it again, I'm definitely not confident you won't just do something like this at another point in the future. It's only been 2 weeks, it's hardly as if you've changed as a person and it seems more like you're sorry you were punished rather than you're sorry that you did it.

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

Banned

no i dont plan to do it again cuse it was stupid i just wanna return to synergy and go back to doin star wars rp.

Banned

if im allowed to come back i just wanna rerise in the ranks and do better this time.

You must take this time to reflect on your actions, as DDOS threats are a danger and can land you in some hot water.

The USA If you live here, can put you in prison for up to 10 years with a $500,00. 

• Informative 1

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

Banned
2 hours ago, Poker said:

In my opinion, I feel like you should really take some more time to reflect and understand how serious of an offense you had committed. It's gonna have to be a -1 from me.

2 hours ago, Kirito said:

You must take this time to reflect on your actions, as DDOS threats are a danger and can land you in some hot water.

The USA If you live here, can put you in prison for up to 10 years with a $500,00. 

I really dont know what to say to you both to change your minds with out repeating myself as i said i relized the error of what i did and it was stupid and didnt know what i had when it came to synergy rp being a better rp server then others.

6 hours ago, Cosmo said:

I really dont know what to say to you both to change your minds with out repeating myself as i said i relized the error of what i did and it was stupid and didnt know what i had when it came to synergy rp being a better rp server then others.

Basically what everyone is trying to tell you is nothing you say will change their mind that you shouldn't come back. These are perma offences in our community, we take them seriously, and while with time you can perhaps be let back in, these happened just days ago. People just don't believe you are ready to come back yet.

-1. Perhaps put up another appeal in a month or two. I can almost guarantee after that much time people will be more willing to see you come back after serving your time away for what you did.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png