Kirito's GM Application

Kirito

Name:Kirito

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:93069810

Current Staff Rank:Admin

Are you Currently a GH?:Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | 1617:06:03.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:9

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:Well, I want to put together an entire storyline, I’ve Been working on to allow a huge bunch of player interactions that will shape the storyline and its future.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:Well, contribute more to the community. During deployments, if its a new GM, I’ve seen a small few join to be GHs or EJs being there but I would like to allow EJs to help shape the future of these events through interactions on the server

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Deployment 1

Deployment 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Kirito

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

Access to the second document is denied.

I'm gonna need a bit more for the first document. General info stuff you're missing NPC's and their stats, as well as what map you will be using. Its hard to set up the event in my head if i don't know what map.

I like how you handle the characters giving them a starting point, but i need more for the overall flow of the event, you have a breif intro and then "The event will end like this". What happened to get us from point A to point B.

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Access to the second document is denied.

I'm gonna need a bit more for the first document. General info stuff you're missing NPC's and their stats, as well as what map you will be using. Its hard to set up the event in my head if i don't know what map.

I like how you handle the characters giving them a starting point, but i need more for the overall flow of the event, you have a breif intro and then "The event will end like this". What happened to get us from point A to point B.

Thank you for catching that, I put in the wrong event as that event was already long since done. I got the correct event down, and fixed the 2nd Document

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

Banned

+1 the event ideas seem unique and fun

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 The docs are pretty alright, pretty unique ideas. But knowing you You would have great ideas and I could see you as a good GM!

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer