We're Not On a Venator Anymore!

Loading Screen Popularity Polling  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name: Jovanovic

RP Rank: Marshal Commander

Suggestion: Change the loading screen!

We're not on a Venator anymore, so instead of a Venator load screen I suggest Anaxes base. Several suggested images are below, but if we want to go the way of Jayarr/another artist busting out some skills or just finding another image to use, that works just as well.

Simple changes like changing the loading screen mixes up something small that all of us see almost every day when we load in. It's a small change that can lead to a large difference and a bit more of a new feeling. (We can also launch this alongside the new map, as that might really help hammer the 'new' feeling.)

Implementation: Change the image we have as our loading url

Other: I'm sure we switched to this loading screen after we were already off the Venator, idk I may have even been here when we switched to this and don't remember. Title's mostly just a meme. Suggestion still stands though. 

Several of the images below are taken from a mod for a space engineers fort Anaxes build, thought I'd link the mod in case you wanted to look at any of the rest of the screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=turkish&id=2001171810

Personally I really like the third and fourth ones, cause it's a small transport ship flying into base like you're about to arrive
spacer.png - 1
spacer.png- 2
spacer.png- 3
spacer.png- 4
spacer.png-5
spacer.png-6
spacer.png- 7

Edited by Jovanovic

Goodbye, everyone. 

27 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I could just make loading screens...but some guy is trying to get me to make high command posters at the same time. What a real shame, y'know?

While you're at it, How about we add back the Dubstep Star Wars load in music

:HYPERS:

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 hours ago, Jayarr said:

I could just make loading screens...but some guy is trying to get me to make high command posters at the same time. What a real shame, y'know?

Note to self: Jayarr is more responsive to a forum post that doesnt mention him than discord and ts dms 

• Agree 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)