[ACCEPTED] Arexo/Pox Staff Application

Steve

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Arexo Staff Application

RP Name: Arexo/Pox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:478940849

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I see a lot of new players struggle, and I was one of them. So I decided to help them. Of course, I will help everyone, I will also try to improve their experience on the server. Also, I really want to help admins with events because it seems really cool and fun. I spend a lot of time on the server and really like it. I want to make improve server and new players experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a teenager who really enjoys playing games. I am usually online 24/7. Sometimes I may not be active because of school/family problems. I love RP and RPG games. I don't speak English like real American, but still can speak it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I had no staff experience before

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 156 hours.

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

plus +1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...