I messed up badly

Twrgy

I thought it would be funny on hinge if a girl says she was a starwars i would reply flexing my synergy roleplay achievements. I was just gonna screenshot and delete it after but i accadentally sent the message forgot to take a screenshot and i couldnt delete it after it got sent. Now i cant take a screen shot and thats just out there... She was actually really hot too...

• Funny 3
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 6

If she doesn’t appreciate your synergy achievements then she isn’t “hot”

• Agree 3

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

23 minutes ago, Twrgy said:

I thought it would be funny on hinge if a girl says she was a starwars i would reply flexing my synergy roleplay achievements. I was just gonna screenshot and delete it after but i accadentally sent the message forgot to take a screenshot and i couldnt delete it after it got sent. Now i cant take a screen shot and thats just out there... She was actually really hot too...

Take the L, real women sleep with me because i'm palpatine. The reason she doesn't want you is because you where only fixer. Get somewhere on the server then maybe you can get women.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 6

spacer.pngspacer.png

21 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Take the L, real women sleep with me because i'm palpatine. The reason she doesn't want you is because you where only fixer. Get somewhere on the server then maybe you can get women.

i'm telling kp

hi.

1 hour ago, Twrgy said:

Come on man now your girl b dry gotta bring the water back into the equation 

53 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This. REAL hot women will find it very attractive that you were Fixer.

Ah, I see you suffer my same fate

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ah yes, The infamous Synergy flex. When she says she's a star wars fan but she doesn't understand how any of the Null, Omega or Delta are. So you dive into the hour lecture to educate her on legends while she gives you a sloppy toppy.

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

She ain't real.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

2 hours ago, Twrgy said:

Screenshot_20211205-172816_YouTube.jpg

caught-in.gif

Pretty sus bro

• Funny 1
On 1/16/2022 at 10:38 PM, Whataburger said:

@Twrgymy sister is single, ill send you her snap, she lowkey hot asf too, and she always makes weird comments when she see's me playing SWRP so i think she might be into it?

Ayo she probably young dont fall for it

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark