Disparity on Vanqor

Katy

Name: Katy

Who helped (If applicable): Marvel (awesome), Bonzai, Banoodle

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The troopers that were stationed on Umbara and disappeared a few weeks back have been said to be on Vanqor. Troopers were sent to Vanqor and encountered various things like Fog. A tree was sick and so were many lost troopers. Anakin killed the tree and made a farmer angry. Troopers then had to recover the lost Clones and kill the Arborer.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NOPE

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Katy

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Banned

9/10 decently fun, but good fps, and no lag for ping

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Not gonna rate because IRL came up, but I really like the horror theme. We've had a big lack of horror deployments recently, so it's very refreshing to have some spooky stuff. Good use of the mediaplayer for the first half, you found some really nice spooky videos to use.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

This event was... interesting. The best part by far was the atmosphere. You set it up really well between the music, fog, and the type of event jobs/npc's/entities. However thats the best part by far. The combat was brutally easy, the RP felt haphazard, the event jobs didn't really do anything when we tried to interact with them. We spent 20 minutes chasing a NPC who basically refused to interact with us and just grunted. I think this was a 1 battalion max deployment so the story could be more properly experienced by everyone. Not a bad event, just had way to little for way to many people.

spacer.pngspacer.png

5/10, Honestly I don't think people understand what a 10/10 rating actually means. A 10/10 is assuming this is a PERFECT deployment, and there isn't any deployment that could top this one. That was definitely not the case. I must say, I wasn't paying attention for half of it which could be why my experience was as bad as it was. But there were large portions of this deployment that I was very bored just waiting for whoever was lucky enough to get RP to do their thing. I understand the idea of abstract, make your own RP type of events, but on a completely desolate map it's very hard to do so. :peepoLove:

• Agree 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Banned

9/10 was fun 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif