Might be leaving

I got unbanned recently and since I’ve joined I have tried to join basically every battalion, first I joined cg and was told I could join since I seemed like I really wanted to be a good active member of the community (which I intend). But sadly the next day I was understandably removed and blacklisted due to my past arrests from before I was banned. After this I joined 501st and ranked up, I was black listed because of a false arrest. After this I attempted to join dooms, 41st, and 332nd. After they denied me from joining I decided to go to the 104th and try out there, finally someone was willing to train me and I passed the training. I changed my name and everything but when I attempted to join the discord and it told me I was banned. The commander told the guy training me to not let me in, without a blacklist or anything. After all this I feel I can’t really do much at all in the server, I have been recently thinking of just leaving for a while which may be for the best. I don’t think people believe me wanting to reform or anything and it’s just very frustrating. I love this server and the community and just wanted to give a farewell and the full reason I may leave. I completely understand why battalions don’t want me seeing my past mingeing but I really just want people to understand.

• Friendly 2
  • Optimistic 2
  • Dumb 1
Forum Admin

Hey man, disappointing to hear, however there are quite a few flaws in the story you have presented.

" First I joined cg and was told I could join since I seemed like I really wanted to be a good active member of the community (which I intend). But sadly the next day I was understandably removed and blacklisted due to my past arrests from before I was banned. "

As far as I can read, you have not been removed nor blacklisted from CG since, forever. No instances of it logged, as a removal, blacklist, or even recruitment.

" After this I joined 501st and ranked up, I was black listed because of a false arrest. "

You were not blacklisted due to a false arrest, you were blacklisted because you had disrespected Officers multiple times, you refused to listen and corporate, were constantly minging, and trying to use serious disabilities as a result of his behavior and attitude (Copied nearly directly from the blacklist roster).

" After this I attempted to join dooms, 41st, and 332nd. After they denied me from joining I decided to go to the 104th and try out there, finally someone was willing to train me and I passed the training. I changed my name and everything but when I attempted to join the discord and it told me I was banned. "

After speaking with members of DU and 41st, there are no active blacklists against you from either of these battalions. Besides, I don't blame them for being hesitant towards an individual who had just been banned for 6 months.

" After all this I feel I can’t really do much at all in the server, I have been recently thinking of just leaving for a while which may be for the best. I don’t think people believe me wanting to reform or anything and it’s just very frustrating. "

Just this morning you stole a LAAT and shot at multiple friendly troopers. When approached about it, you continued to lie until finally admitting that you did it.

Royan, Meatymike, whatever other names you go by, you have shown to me you do not want to change. Your continued pattern of mingy behavior and straight up lies are frustrating to someone who genuinely did wanted to "see you reform". Your guilt tripping of members in this community is quite honestly gross and uncomfortable to watch. Please, either tell the whole story, or none at all.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 9
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 minutes ago, Guac said:

Hey man, disappointing to hear, however there are quite a few flaws in the story you have presented.

" First I joined cg and was told I could join since I seemed like I really wanted to be a good active member of the community (which I intend). But sadly the next day I was understandably removed and blacklisted due to my past arrests from before I was banned. "

As far as I can read, you have not been removed nor blacklisted from CG since, forever. No instances of it logged, as a removal, blacklist, or even recruitment.

" After this I joined 501st and ranked up, I was black listed because of a false arrest. "

You were not blacklisted due to a false arrest, you were blacklisted because you had disrespected Officers multiple times, you refused to listen and corporate, were constantly minging, and trying to use serious disabilities as a result of his behavior and attitude (Copied nearly directly from the blacklist roster).

" After this I attempted to join dooms, 41st, and 332nd. After they denied me from joining I decided to go to the 104th and try out there, finally someone was willing to train me and I passed the training. I changed my name and everything but when I attempted to join the discord and it told me I was banned. "

After speaking with members of DU and 41st, there are no active blacklists against you from either of these battalions. Besides, I don't blame them for being hesitant towards an individual who had just been banned for 6 months.

" After all this I feel I can’t really do much at all in the server, I have been recently thinking of just leaving for a while which may be for the best. I don’t think people believe me wanting to reform or anything and it’s just very frustrating. "

Just this morning you stole a LAAT and shot at multiple friendly troopers. When approached about it, you continued to lie until finally admitting that you did it.

Royan, Meatymike, whatever other names you go by, you have shown to me you do not want to change. Your continued pattern of mingy behavior and straight up lies are frustrating to someone who genuinely did wanted to "see you reform". Your guilt tripping of members in this community is quite honestly gross and uncomfortable to watch. Please, either tell the whole story, or none at all.

f6e.jpeg

• Agree 1
  • Funny 9
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 2

This whole situation has honestly really broke my heart here man. Every time I speak with you it's nothing but pleasant, like I genuinely enjoy talking to you and it's always a treat to help you out. But I'm also hearing so many troubling things, and at first I thought people were just saying you were mingeing because they know you did in the past and used it as an excuse, but I trust Guac more than most and after hearing what he said I can't support this either anymore. I'm really troubled by this. I wanted the best for you. And to be honest Royan it's not too late. It really isn't. You will always have a home here, you just need to make it your home. You can't make it your home if you don't treat others how you want to be treated.

Edited by Axar
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

1 hour ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

I don’t think people believe me wanting to reform or anything and it’s just very frustrating.

When you where unbanned you received a fresh slate my man, as does everyone that gets unbanned. Its a new chance for you to come in, put on your suit and tie and put your best foot forward. I can almost guarantee that very few to no one remembered what you did before. I have such a faint memory of it myself. Everyone that +1'd your appeal was because they thought you deserved this fresh chance and should be allowed to prove yourself. Your chance was in your hands, whatever the battalions did because of your actions is on you. Don't point fingers at others when you've been given every chance. You can act however you want, but don't point fingers at people that are trying their best. They don't deserve to be treated like that.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

21 minutes ago, Guac said:

For 1 I was pulled into a teamspeak and told I could no longer be part of cg because of past arrests. For 2 I asked to join all the the battalions I said I did and I was refused training. For 3 I said I have dyslexia (which I do) and I was joking around in the pt because Nalon, Seabass, and Hanson are my friends outside of gmod and they were making a dyslexic person to do a grammer thing. And the whole laat thing was because I got money to do it which doesn’t mean I should have it’s just that I wasn’t really minging. Please, either tell the whole story, or none at all.

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 2
2 minutes ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

For 1 I was pulled into a teamspeak and told I could no longer be part of cg because of past arrests. For 2 I asked to join all the the battalions I said I did and I was refused training. For 3 I said I have dyslexia (which I do) and I was joking around in the pt because Nalon, Seabass, and Hanson are my friends outside of gmod and they were making a dyslexic person to do a grammer thing. And the whole laat thing was because I got money to do it which doesn’t mean I should have it’s just that I wasn’t really minging. Please, either tell the whole story, or none at all.

So do you only have dyslexia

• Dumb 1
13 minutes ago, Conrad said:

When you where unbanned you received a fresh slate my man, as does everyone that gets unbanned. Its a new chance for you to come in, put on your suit and tie and put your best foot forward. I can almost guarantee that very few to no one remembered what you did before. I have such a faint memory of it myself. Everyone that +1'd your appeal was because they thought you deserved this fresh chance and should be allowed to prove yourself. Your chance was in your hands, whatever the battalions did because of your actions is on you. Don't point fingers at others when you've been given every chance. You can act however you want, but don't point fingers at people that are trying their best. They don't deserve to be treated like that.

I’m not throwing anyone under the bus, I am just expressing my frustrations in this situation seeing I can’t do anything in the server because everyone I have asked to train me has refused to train me or had me doing training then suddenly stopped midway because of past arrests. It’s just hard to enjoy a server that you can do literally nothing in.

2 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

So do you only have dyslexia

What’s that supposed to mean 😐

• Dumb 1
7 minutes ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

I’m not throwing anyone under the bus

I’ll be more then happy to talk to you about the situations involving the tryouts. But from I’ve seen and heard from 501st you’re not telling the full story either in how you treated them. 
we can talk more directly on discord  if you want: Conrad#2117

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

23 minutes ago, Conrad said:

And I was definitely not given “a fresh slate”…

• Winner 1
3 minutes ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

The current standards for blacklist maximum length according to what i've been told is 3 months. You were banned for 6. You were not blacklisted, therefore given a fresh slate from that perspective. We cannot change the minds of individual people and how they view you. You were given an opportunity to show that you were changing for the better and people showed interest in that change, people showed faith in you and you did not hold to your end. 

The Advice i was originally going to give you was, Take some times to play as a CT, join the battle a few times and help out troopers and join the roleplay that was going on. Show that you can be dependable and eventually people would approach YOU to join a battalion, because believe me they do that quite often. CT's in general do have some reputation from past experiences but most people here do what they can to look past that and give people fair chances. I'd like to think most BCMD's today are a pretty open sort and very friendly.

50 minutes ago, Guac said:

I am quite honestly shocked that when this happened you weren't banned, maybe you could shed some light on this situation as i don't see you denying this particular accusation. 

When you say things like "It's frustrating" and such, i look at things like "How long have you been back? How many Days on the server? Whats the overall communication on a player to player basis?" and i see whats posted here and it's got me wondering...How hard are you REALLY working on your return to show you've reformed?

• Agree 2

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

As someone who has been blacklisted from battalions and banned from the server in the past, I promise you that the server is more than forgiving and I would be very surprised to learn that you weren't given a fair shot at redemption. You can't expect everyone to just forget what happened, you have to prove to some people that you have really changed, and that is to be expected. Like I said, I was blacklisted from the first battalion I joined for intercom abusing and attempting to ruin an event on the event server. I decided after that that I wanted to take the server seriously like you say you are trying to. I was denied tryouts from every battalion except for one due to my blacklist, and I went on to become the BCMD of that battalion down the road. Stealing LAATs is not how you prove yourself to anyone and you are bringing this upon yourself. Like Axar said it is not too late to make a change, but Conrad is correct that pointing fingers isn't going to help your situation. Good luck and I hope that you can realize your mistakes and bounce back from this the right way.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

The current standards for blacklist maximum length according to what i've been told is 3 months. You were banned for 6. You were not blacklisted, therefore given a fresh slate from that perspective. We cannot change the minds of individual people and how they view you. You were given an opportunity to show that you were changing for the better and people showed interest in that change, people showed faith in you and you did not hold to your end. 

The Advice i was originally going to give you was, Take some times to play as a CT, join the battle a few times and help out troopers and join the roleplay that was going on. Show that you can be dependable and eventually people would approach YOU to join a battalion, because believe me they do that quite often. CT's in general do have some reputation from past experiences but most people here do what they can to look past that and give people fair chances. I'd like to think most BCMD's today are a pretty open sort and very friendly.

I am quite honestly shocked that when this happened you weren't banned, maybe you could shed some light on this situation as i don't see you denying this particular accusation. 

When you say things like "It's frustrating" and such, i look at things like "How long have you been back? How many Days on the server? Whats the overall communication on a player to player basis?" and i see whats posted here and it's got me wondering...How hard are you REALLY working on your return to show you've reformed?

I did my best to respond to everything 

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

If you would like I could explain much better in a discord call or teamspeak

2 minutes ago, Pog said:

As someone who has been blacklisted from battalions and banned from the server in the past, I promise you that the server is more than forgiving and I would be very surprised to learn that you weren't given a fair shot at redemption. You can't expect everyone to just forget what happened, you have to prove to some people that you have really changed, and that is to be expected. Like I said, I was blacklisted from the first battalion I joined for intercom abusing and attempting to ruin an event on the event server. I decided after that that I wanted to take the server seriously like you say you are trying to. I was denied tryouts from every battalion except for one due to my blacklist, and I went on to become the BCMD of that battalion down the road. Stealing LAATs is not how you prove yourself to anyone and you are bringing this upon yourself. Like Axar said it is not too late to make a change, but Conrad is correct that pointing fingers isn't going to help your situation. Good luck and I hope that you can realize your mistakes and bounce back from this the right way.

That is totally fair, I just felt after everything I did nobody would recruit me.

• Disagree 2
7 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The current standards for blacklist maximum length according to what i've been told is 3 months.

Just as a point of order, per the Commander Rules & Regulations, 

Blacklists may only extend to 6 months of their initial issuance.

• Informative 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Banned

I'm not gonna comment much on the situation, everyone else has pretty much summed it up, you've been arrested 50 something times and banned about a dozen times, but just know that we as a community want you to succeed and want you to become a member of the community, you were blacklisted from 501st based on previous situations, but also disrespecting silly nalon hansen and myself when you were given PT for being arrested, when you first joined the battalion we gave you a fresh start, i genuinely hope you succeed on this server, because i know you're a good person. I've been in your situation on this server before, if i have to give any advice i'd just say try in general respecting people on the server more, and you will in return be respected. Good luck.

• Optimistic 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

As a person who was banned multiple times (once for 6 months), stripped of staff and blacklisted from most battalions I get it. However that being said synergy is a great community and we will forgive you if you start to get your act together, while my story isn't as great as @Pog I have personally been forgiven for the things I did and have become a lore character in my battalion. 

• Winner 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Forum Admin
9 hours ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

" For 1 I was pulled into a teamspeak and told I could no longer be part of cg because of past arrests. "

There are no logs of your recruitment, removal, or blacklist anywhere.

"  For 2 I asked to join all the the battalions I said I did and I was refused training. "

This is unfortunate if it is true, however there are no logs of blacklists, even watchlists in any of these battalions I could find.

" For 3 I said I have dyslexia (which I do) and I was joking around in the pt because Nalon, Seabass, and Hanson are my friends outside of gmod and they were making a dyslexic person to do a grammer thing. "

So they are your friends in real life, yet blacklisted you from their battalion for officer disrespect +more? With them not continuing to disagree with your actions on this thread? Interesting.

" And the whole laat thing was because I got money to do it which doesn’t mean I should have it’s just that I wasn’t really minging. "

This is your excuse? Whether or not you monetarily gained, doesn't mean it was minging / an obvious breaking of the rules.

" Please, either tell the whole story, or none at all. "

I appreciate the imitation of my last phrase, I can assure you however, it didn't have nearly the same effect.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

6 hours ago, Guac said:

" For 1 I was pulled into a teamspeak and told I could no longer be part of cg because of past arrests. "

There are no logs of your recruitment, removal, or blacklist anywhere.

"  For 2 I asked to join all the the battalions I said I did and I was refused training. "

This is unfortunate if it is true, however there are no logs of blacklists, even watchlists in any of these battalions I could find.

" For 3 I said I have dyslexia (which I do) and I was joking around in the pt because Nalon, Seabass, and Hanson are my friends outside of gmod and they were making a dyslexic person to do a grammer thing. "

So they are your friends in real life, yet blacklisted you from their battalion for officer disrespect +more? With them not continuing to disagree with your actions on this thread? Interesting.

" And the whole laat thing was because I got money to do it which doesn’t mean I should have it’s just that I wasn’t really minging. "

This is your excuse? Whether or not you monetarily gained, doesn't mean it was minging / an obvious breaking of the rules.

" Please, either tell the whole story, or none at all. "

I appreciate the imitation of my last phrase, I can assure you however, it didn't have nearly the same effect.

I mean now your just denying stuff that happened, you can ask nalon or mori if I was in the cg or if I was removed. The point I was trying to make was there is no blacklist against me and I am still being rejected. And the person who blacklisted me from the 501st was one of the only people that did not like me there.

Hey Royann I want to response being the BCMD of CG.

While I look back at my recent records their is no log of you being recruited from the time of your ban being up and I will show you with a picture of my records. Idk if you have had the whitelist before hand, or what but my high command had no record of you joining CG, you never joined out discord and in out Logs we have no record of you. Listen everyone deserves a second chance but, you gotta understand people being nervous with you. 51 arrest, multiple bans will make anyone nervous, it seems with your coming back that you haven't changed and I'll be honest people are tired of it. This is just a reality check. Are your hear to minge? or are you here to RP because I believe you are here to minge and make my CGs life's very hard and Staffs job Hard.

Below is a screenshot of my records of the  from the start of the new year

spacer.png

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

11 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Hey Royann I want to response being the BCMD of CG.

While I look back at my recent records their is no log of you being recruited from the time of your ban being up and I will show you with a picture of my records. Idk if you have had the whitelist before hand, or what but my high command had no record of you joining CG, you never joined out discord and in out Logs we have no record of you. Listen everyone deserves a second chance but, you gotta understand people being nervous with you. 51 arrest, multiple bans will make anyone nervous, it seems with your coming back that you haven't changed and I'll be honest people are tired of it. This is just a reality check. Are your hear to minge? or are you here to RP because I believe you are here to minge and make my CGs life's very hard and Staffs job Hard.

Below is a screenshot of my records of the  from the start of the new year

spacer.png

A guy named Chysko trained me… I am here to rp seriously and I have been.

• Disagree 1

Then i suggest you take what i told you to heart last night on teamspeak and go that direction. It will help you tremendously. That's all i have left to say for you.

spacer.png

Like Stated you weren't on my records and I Do not believe you are here to RP, because you would of changed a long time ago

• Disagree 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

3 hours ago, RoyanMeatMike said:

I joined the 212th and haven’t minged at all.

Sounds to me like we should hear what 212th has to say or give then some time to evaluate your performance. also if you are in 212th now, I'm not sure if this post is really relevant now cause you are obviously not banned from all battalions or factions.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

6 hours ago, Willyworm1 said:

Sounds to me like we should hear what 212th has to say or give then some time to evaluate your performance. also if you are in 212th now, I'm not sure if this post is really relevant now cause you are obviously not banned from all battalions or factions.

Not there anymore F

6 hours ago, Willyworm1 said:

Got a little intoxicated and helped a guy that was streaming himself minging on the server find and use the intercom… not one of my best moments.

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 2
12 hours ago, Willyworm1 said:

he is blacklisted from 212th.

• Funny 4

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg