[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Morphs Staff Application

Morphs

RP Name: Morphs 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:579946551

VIP: Yes

Time zone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a admin on Synergy so that I can help other people in the server. I want to make people have fun in Synergy. I can help by making fun events with others or by my self. I  just genuinely like to help other and make other peoples days better. I want to be able to host events/encounters for people so that they have something to shoot at in the server. I've noticed late night there is not many staff online. I want to make it so that there is a a decent amount of staff on at all times. I like the idea of other people rating event so you can see what to improve on. I like to be useful at times when needed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 13. I live in Canada and play football. I love video games and collect Funko pops and star wars Lego. I have a dog named Luna and a cat name Lyla. I have a cousin on the server named Nalon. I watch a lot on star wars and marvel movies and TV shows.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Sadly I don't have any staff experience in rp but I would love to try it.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently have 453 hours on the server  

Banned

Didn't you just get denied?

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Banned

dont quote me on this but i think you need to wait a month to reapply since you were recently denied 

Besides that though +1 

• Agree 2

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

Idk if you are able to reapply right after a deny but +1

• Agree 2

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Didn't read anything about not being able to re-apply after a certain period of time, so here is my opinion that no one asked for. The multiple occasion I had to RP to you were kind of bad, Multiple occasion of FailRP whenever you can., You take the side of the minge when we ask them to leave brig. So it will sadly be a -1 for me.

Edited by BlackPink
  • Informative 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

+1, You have to wait atleast 30 days before reapplying unless given waived by HA. Would love to hear which HA gave perms :)

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

9 hours ago, BlackPink said:

Didn't read anything about not being able to re-apply after a certain period of time

If you go to the denied apps it says for the message of denial. You have to wait 30 days after this message before your able to reapply 

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You where denied 5 days ago, minimum month to reapply even if you where waived for you age nothing in your app says you where waived for the 30 day cool down. If you're not able to slow down and read a text message in your old app you might not have the temperament needed to be a staff member.

spacer.png

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Just to clarify for those voting, he was denied as he didn't get a waive, he spoke with the appropriate personal  in order to get the waive for age and the time since the denial reason was just for the waive 

Edited by Woeny
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1
30 minutes ago, Woeny said:

Just to clarify for those voting, he was denied as he didn't get a waive, he spoke with the appropriate personal  in order to get the waive for age and the time since the denial reason was just for the waive 

He is good to go, dont let the denial earlier sway your decision. Just adding to what woeny said.

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

13 hours ago, EmBark said:

If you go to the denied apps it says for the message of denial. You have to wait 30 days after this message before your able to reapply 

Oh fuck, the only thing I read was the rule on staff app, not the answer on his past staff app.

• Friendly 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

-1 I've heard a lot of bad things about after talking with some people before voting, and from personal experience, in the most respectful way I can say this, I don't think you're the kind of individual the Synergy Staff Team is looking for. Maybe wait a while and get a feel for the server and how to present yourself better and re-apply in a month or two.

Edited by The_Real_Tucker
  • Dumb 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker