[ACCEPTED] Zeros' Staff Application

Zeros

RP Name: Zeros

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: US Eastern (EST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator mostly to help out the server in as many ways as I can.  Examples can include things such as helping with events, general server issues/questions, and just make sure the server is fun and enjoyable for everyone. I usually see some tickets not being taken or people complaining in TS or OOC about them not being taken quick enough, and I'd like to solve that issue! Whether it be text screens, spawning vehicles, or whitelists, I'd love to help out the server wherever and however I possibly can, This one is basically a huge paragraph of repeated topics, but I generally just want to make everyone's job even just a little bit easier.  Plus y'know, why not?

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Who could've guessed, everybody knows me as Zeros! Bit of a sub-par pilot and I have a very bothersome dem-I mean cat, yes. I'd put a whole Doofenshmirtz evil backstory from him as a child type thing but who reallly reads this part of the application? I exist, am probably not an alien, and play Halo Infinite just maybe too much. Just maybe of course.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: That are relevant, no. Used to be the equivalent of an SA on an extinct First Order server but that's about it. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently have 686 hours on the server.

Edited by Zeros
found out the exact time on server
  • Agree 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

Banned

+1 this man is the goat, a complete god. 

Good luck mate.

Edited by Hansen

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 honestly for the longest time i thought you were a staff member, also you’re the best senator aang

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic