[ACCEPTED] Albabers staff app

Albaber

RP Name: Albaber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84204481

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: The mass Albaber killing of 11/14/21. I was both extremely drunk and high and made a dumb decision to spawn in multiple artily strikes and use them at the end of a DB on the event server.
funnyalbaber.gif

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I never wanted to leave. I love the community that synergy is and I feel awful that I ruined it for the people on the deployment. I want to start hosting events and encounters again as they increase the server pop.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt like my previous term was amazing until the very end of it. I was GH of the week for 4 weeks in a row. I was promoted to SA in like 2-3 weeks of rejoining and I made it to GM. As stated above I was removed from staff due to dumb actions during a very low point in my life. I have learned from the mistakes in the past and they will never re accrue. I am hoping for this second chance and if you all grant it to me I will be highly apricated and will make it better then the last.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Current: Naval CMO Captain, 21stKU MEDL Captain, Jedi knight shadow manager, Seven Deadly Sins Clan Leader, Senate Commando
Ex: DU 2ndLT, Shock 2ndLT, 91st SGT, Special Operations MSG, Sith Inquisitor Apprentice

Is this a repost?

• Agree 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

5 minutes ago, EmBark said:

Is this a repost?

I stand by what i said on the other APP. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1 goat

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

11 hours ago, EmBark said:

Is this a repost?

Kinda, I posted the other a bit to soon.

• Agree 1

Current: Naval CMO Captain, 21stKU MEDL Captain, Jedi knight shadow manager, Seven Deadly Sins Clan Leader, Senate Commando
Ex: DU 2ndLT, Shock 2ndLT, 91st SGT, Special Operations MSG, Sith Inquisitor Apprentice

Banned

+1 ever since i joined staff and naval youve been a role model to me, best of luck

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You are a fucking retard. But I love you so +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.