41st Models

Thoughts on new 41st Models?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I'm not a big fan of the 41st color so I'm biased, but I'm not the biggest fan of them. They're well done and high-quality, but it just looks meh to me. The pilot, ARF, and scout helmets are really good though.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Fair, cooker, and draa are all the same exact model. Very disappointing as lore characters should each have a unique look to help identify them as individuals. I hope this is an oversight or something and doesn't set a precedent going forward.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

I think they're pretty cool 

r4ymo.gif

I think the detail on the MODEL of the Helmets is cool. Like just the base. But the GC camo looked a lot better on the previous models, and IC look way too camo'd out. Almost to an eye sore level. The Skin 0 of EC looks the best, but the rest look rushed or uncared for. No dis at 41st at all, but in my eyes y'all got shafted 5/10

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

The camo on the sub units just doesn't really fit it's too small scale wise, for the camo, to fit the CGI aesthetic, for my taste atleast. Too much small scale camo reminds me of Cougars and their leopard print leggings and shit. The base models though are a big upgrade, I like that it's more inline with the phase 1 colour palette.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Forum Admin

7/10, a bit disappointing but they do the job.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I like the models for all of them a lot personally. The camo feels more realistic and not cartoon art from pinterest. GC looks like it would actually blend into a jungle environment like in lore. The GC camo looks closer to the movie version depicted on kashyyk.

Also IC has drip. Their carbon fiber camo looks dope. Their color pallet looks the best

Edited by Dono

spacer.png