[DENIED] Staff App by Soap

fullerdanny9

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Soap

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:612989272

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: CTL

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have multiple Ideas and lots of hope of bringing excitement and Positivity to RP. I would also have a lot of action RPs, Siege RPs, and Defense RPs. I'm a very cooperative When it comes to Role Playing But I may Have too me strict as well may not be fun but I would do what I can. I've Done some Event Jobs and I never fail the expectations for other Role players. All I want to do is Bring some action to other players and Let them enjoy Role Playing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a Chill guy . But I also do some school, work, and living life.  I also like Sleeping in but I think I would better myself and workout

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't have any staff experience but I'm willing to practice and/or do my best as a staff.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:|  519:07:54.

Banned

+1 youre a pretty chill guy and ive known you since i was in 41st best of luck

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 the legendary Soap? Ain’t no way I couldn’t recommend this guy. He does so much for his battalion and the Community. Good luck Soap

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker