longest event ive ever done

Dono

Name: Dono

Who helped (If applicable): Stroodle Turtle embark

Event/Encounter Name: luchrehulk tracked

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): luchrehulk boarded... 3 hours

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Dono
  • Winner 2

spacer.png

10/10 Lets make admins to be able to spawn on SA+ props.

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Just now, Tomm said:

7/10 Was a great dupe great event just was  a bit too long and some of the health on the NPCs was just too high

b1s were 100-200 hp. B2s were 1k hp. This should feel like B1st and B2s according to Republic commando and other star wars fps story games

spacer.png

Okay I was loaded for the whole thing. It was really cool Ill point out what I loved
- Droids being spawned while we were fighting in each section, making it feel way more than just clearing a section, but an actual battle
- Dono's voice he puts on ngl love that shit
- The point that you let us roleplay almost entirely the way we want, letting Red Squadron hack literally everything that had electronics in it was cool af

I gotta say that it was really long, not to down your effort, but if I wasnt blasted the whole time i would of been in bed 2 hours ago lmaoooo.

9/10 for me

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

5 minutes ago, Morphs said:

2/10 my dad came back with the milk before this event ended 

could i get some more reason as to why it merits a 2/10 1200 props takes a lot of effort to work on and this doesnt really feell good to see without more feedback

spacer.png

8/10 event was fun but OH MY GOD DONO WHY WAS IT SO LONG! it was alot of fun dont get me wrong but when we got roughly 2 hours im alot of people were starting to get tired, like dont get me wrong man your events are always fun as hell, but bro. Cut the length down just a smidge and it would be great. that boss fight was different honeslty i have never seen that really that was interesting as hell really. it wasnt that hard but since it was so long people did pretty much start doing their own thing and start getting very irate. 

overall the only qualm i have with this event was just the length man. thats really it.

Banned
9 minutes ago, Bane said:

i was severely intoxicated during this event anf my livrer eitll not teovrt

lmfao
also deployment was a solid 8/10 liked it from when i was there

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

I honestly give this an 8/10 sure their were bugs and it was long but that's not Dono's fault it was good but Dono cant control what happened it was good dont listen to others being negative the idea and plan of the event was amazing

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

5/10 Dupe was amazing but the lag and the length were just too much. Note that I joined about an hour late. 90% of the server does not have the attention span to match shoot em ups of this length. If you used a smaller group and included more RP for individuals to do, I think it could work better.

• Winner 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

4/10

Good idea, really bad execution. Making the ship from scratch only works if it's not 23 basically empty rooms with 400 droids in it. 

basically

Lots of lag

repetitive

lasted too long

Longer events are ok, but 3-4 hours of the same thing over and over isn;t.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

10 minutes ago, Finn said:

4/10

Good idea, really bad execution. Making the ship from scratch only works if it's not 23 basically empty rooms with 400 droids in it. 

basically

Lots of lag

repetitive

lasted too long

Longer events are ok, but 3-4 hours of the same thing over and over isn;t.

The dupe was 1200 props total with various terrain behind every rayshield. I will work to fill empty space more but the shear size of this dupe was prop intensive enough

• Informative 1

spacer.png