A Wound in the Force Ja'Baku

JaBaku

Battalion: Jedi

RP Name: Grandmaster Yoda

Date: 11/13/2021

Reason: Term is over and would like to be "Professional"

Goodbyes:

@Conrad  You have been a huge help overall not just being one of my Windu's but outside from I only knew you for about 4months and it has been one hell of a ride.. continue being an Iconic member of the Server (In a good way) and keep up the great work as Palpy!

@Sixta
 I have worked with you time and time again within the order and enjoyed every bit of it, most of our interactions has always been positive and your an outstanding member of our community and you have been a great Windu for my Last month and you will be a great yoda!!!

@Turtle Your still my kid and  I'm not paying child support <3

@BrooklynNow its my time to waste my days away with BH lets get to work

@Stix Thank you for being the reason I wanted to nerf force absorb and reflect you are truly an Icon <3 also one of my fav smite buddies

@Wolfro Thanks OG for everything you really helped my high command and did a great job with the new position , thank you for mentoring me all these years as I played means a lot.

@Deku From all of our altercations from helping with the 501st incident when you were RCMD you have always been a lax person to speak with and I appreciate because that is hard to come by, I wish you the best of luck with the best of your MCMD term!

@PhaserWomen >:(

@BroI miss our Carl Wheezer talks and our runs from CG protecting you it was always fun bud!

@Gears Keep the server running please, you'll do great with management just hunker down on your ideals I think you truly bring a lot to the sever and I hope you go as far as you can

• Friendly 7

Even tho I just came back, seems you have done a great  job from what I seen 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone