KillJoy

RP Name:Improcco Watchman K Kill Joy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:438030370

VIP (Y/N): Hell Yeah 

Timezone:What ever the Fuck Guam is

What was your previous staff rank?: VA or SA Either one can't remember 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I ain't got time for that shit

Why did you leave the staff team?: The Big Dick of the Navy 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Deadass, I want to build and do small events for the people that are not on during prime time. Also there is not a lot of Late Night Admins for when new players join the just leave. Also want to build stuff to create Jedi RP and also to spawn in my own shit. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I had fun hosting events, did not give two fucks about the politics. Was to focus in hosting Deployments for every Battalion each day of the week to make sure everyone gets to have fun, so they stay on the server.  Also the Game Master Program is the best Program on the server, with out them server will die. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I mean why would I do I re app, if I did not know server rules that a must for staff. With all the sits and tickets asking server questions. 

P.S I give it 3 weeks before I get burnt the fuck out again or have IRL Fuck me with out Lube. 

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone