Bosk

RP Name: Bosk 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580937026

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: Inactivity 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wanna come back finally get gm make events people love.  help out the community make dupes take tickets the normal staff stuff and make more friends help the new staff members and make more funny meme events like darth sand eater or bith wah wahs orgin story also pleasing more of the new members and make them wanna play more. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went pretty well I learned Aton of stuff met some great people and had a very fun time I had some interesting events but none the less I learned and i cannot wait to do more and I was able to get SA i would say that is a pretty good thing first time as staff  

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes 

Edited by Bosk
  • Winner 1

+1 very nice person and glad to see you being involved in the community!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Pog said:

+1 You made some great RC events in the past. You also made some really fun Bith RP which I will post below

Live feed of you not taking tickets. 

• Agree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1 bring back Sith Lord Sand Eater events

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

On 11/1/2021 at 6:46 PM, Fyi said:

The application doesn't meet some of the requirements, please edit it to meet said requirements.

btw could you specify were it does not instead of saying does not meet requirements that does not help me 

Forum Admin

@BoskI genuinely think he's referring to the "Minimum 3 sentences"

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums