[ACCEPTED] Slak's Staff Re-App (Round 4)

Slak

RP Name:

104th eARC-1345 SFC Slak | IG-M4YO | Master Mayonaise

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:460144543

VIP (Y/N):

Yes

Timezone:

EST

What was your previous staff rank?:

Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: 

Of course not.

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I left because at the time it was hard for me to balance being an active Staff Member and also being BCMD. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I want to rejoin the Staff team to sort of bring back what I always loved, which was being able to help the server out and participate with helping in events. It may just be easy for me to say this and not prove myself as an efficient staff member but I can guarantee satisfaction with my work I am willing to bring this time around as a staff member. All said and done I want to be able to help my battalion with things such as training and its efficiencies due to the lack of staff in the 104th but also to help with the lack of entertainment in the server that I’ve noticed. The time between events has definitely grown since last remembering which I will try to help with.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I can definitely say I think I’ve done mediocre work within my last time reapplying but my first time around the staff when I reached VA was definitely my most outstanding work which is why I want to go beyond that level and try to be better than that. With that being said, I mainly focused on tickets my last time around ignoring branch work which was a big mistake and I am owning up to it. It was hard to focus on doing events and helping when I had a battalion that I really cared for, so it was hard to leave them for events and what not. Which is what led to me making the hard decision of leaving the Staff Team.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes, I do understand.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin
26 minutes ago, Conrad said:

+1 nice

23 minutes ago, Caidoon said:

+1 nice

+1 nice

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...