[ACCEPTED] Bruiser's Staff Re-Application

Bruiser

RP Name: Bruiser/ Bandit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:438339410

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I was too stressed IRL

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):      I want to rejoin the staff team to grow my character and to get back into one of my favorite things about Synergy. Part of being an active and good member of the community on Synergy involves with helping the server and staff team. I have around 1800 hours on Synergy alone, it is my favorite place in the gaming community. There are so many unique people here that you can make friends with and have an awesome time. This server has a special place in my heart, great memories, and some not so good. In the end I just want to rejoin the staff team to get back into the server and to start doing what I love most, helping people. My experience on Synergy consists of play from 2017-2020 and 2021-Present, in that time I have seen many staff, founders, commanders, all that jazz. With that I have noticed one thing, they all left their mark on the server. They all changed it in a way that just makes this a great community, a place where you can have fun. Joining back the staff team would give me that chance to help protect and grow the server, help me make my mark on the community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):     When I was previously on the staff team, I feel like it went decent. I tried my hardest to train CCs, help with events, whitelist, and be there for anyone in need. Being a staff member then seemed less common to people, fewer staff, I feel like I wasted my time in the staff team at that time.  My time with the staff team was pretty short to be honest, never got promoted to admin because of me resigning so early into my staff career. I just want my chance to rejoin and stay for a long time with the staff team, and makeup for my past actions.  I have good intentions with this server, I see some members of this community more than just friends. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1, Bruiser is a really good guy and loves helping people. He we definitely do an awesome Job as a Staff Member!

• Friendly 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic