[ACCEPTED] Naquis's app PT.2 (Improved)

RP Name: 41stEC MED MSG Naquis/501st Blade Knight Naquis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:595113766

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator in order to host events. Whenever everyone is off, and sleeping, i want to be able to host events for the few people that remain on the server. I want to try and reduce the time it takes to deal with minges. I want to be able to help the community be a better place. And finally, i want to be able to help the players. Specifically, i want to be able to host events for new players, (i.e someone takes them out on a patrol and i can spawn droids for them to have some fun). Newer players bring life to the server, so i want to make sure that the players that just joined have a positive experience on the server and want to stick around for longer. My long absence from SWRP and Gmod as a whole showed me that i needed to improve on myself before i could actually become a moderator. So, i did just that. Took a month break, and now am ready to actually face the challenges that a moderation position faces. I have matured (partially) and have dropped most of my mingyness.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I know how to take a joke, and like messing around. I am usually active, around 4 pm CST. I want to host events for people that are on during the late night. Im quite a calm and collected person (most of the time). I an not really an introvert or an extrovert, more in the middle. Nothing else to say.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, on other servers. I used to moderate an SCP server, which has since been shut down. I was able to singlehandedly keep alive for 2 months. Other than that, i have moderated multiple discord servers (Yes, i was sadly a discord mod.) for over 3 years, on multiple roleplay servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 466:45:18

I understand if i get -1's due to my sudden dissapearance.

Edited by NaquisAKANuKwah

God's silliest soldier | KITTYPOSTING BANDIT FROM ZAMBIA

20230204_125729.jpg?width=676&height=676

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1. A little curious why where you denied after going to the interview phase? 

I had dissapeared from the server for a month after i went into the interview phase, and thus was denied as i did not contact an HA within a week.
But this time around, i actually have motivation and ideas for events, and other staff activities

• Informative 1

God's silliest soldier | KITTYPOSTING BANDIT FROM ZAMBIA

20230204_125729.jpg?width=676&height=676