Improved Object Render Addon

Dono

Name: Dono

RP Rank: CSM 

Suggestion: Found this addon just now. I'm not sure if its been looked at before and whether or not it works on a large server but after testing it out on singleplayer it improved my fps by around 150 frames with a huge ass dupe spawned in. It also seems to make it so that when you !cloak in adminmode it makes you render everything regardless of view distance which would prevent GM's from overloading the server CPU as well. This seems to only improve client side FPS which improves the experience of all players.

Assuming that this would work on the server of course.

Implementation: add it to the test server and see if it causes issues i guess.

Lore: fps good

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2137567877
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

spacer.png

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Seeing a lot of issues in the comments about bugs. While the author has addressed a lot i don't want to add something that could break during our use of it.

+1 since i know the dev team will investigate pretty well if they think its worth adding.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

spacer.png