BᵢgBₒₛₛ

RP Name:
CT PVT BigBoss | Republic Advisor GROUNKE | Hahlii Trubosst

RP Rank:
Guild Marshal | CT PVT

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:70671430

Experience:
Starting from when I first joined Synergy back in 2017, my notable positions and experience is as follows:

21ST Elite ARC Lead (ranked SGM-CPT)

21ST Keller's Unit (Ranked SGT-COL)

Acting 21st CMD (in absence of All other CMD+)

Creator of the (current) tech system synergy currently uses

Guild Cabinet Member (Focus on Player/clan banking, rosters, and bounty grading)

"Position" of Republic Advisor with the character "GROUNKLE B. Palpatine"

Null-12 A'den Skirata

Rancor Alpha-66 Muzzle

Dooms Unit Intel Team (Ranked COL)

Coruscant Guard Riot Lead (Ranked CPT)

Current Guild Marshal Hahlii Trubosst

During my extensive time on the server, I've pretty much been anywhere and everywhere I could be. Ive gotten my grubby little soup covered fingers on everything from SOBDE to Naval. I've helped develop new trainings, fixed issues within struggling battalions, and (would like to think that I) brought many of laughs and good times all around to everyone on the server through my dedication to my battalions and groups I have had the pleasure of participating in and being a part of.

Why should you become Guild Leader?:

I believe I should be chosen for the position of Guild Leader due to 3 main reasons. Exposure, Experience, and Effort.

• Exposure: When people think of the bounty hunter faction, they will think of a few things. The Fearless and vigilant guild leader who enforces the law and pursues war criminals, the Infamous murders of legend (Candy men, Colt Crime Syndicate, etc..), and the iconic Jedi knight; Republic Advisor GROUNKLE. Id like to use my reputation within the Guild to be a leader that everyone knows and feels like they can communicate with to bring up new ideas, suggest changes, or resolve issues. 
  • Experience: I have been a guild cabinet member back when Bounty Hunters first got started, I handled a lot of document work, specializing in rosters and banking. I'm a long time Bounty Hunter Guild member and am very familiar with the rules, operations, and philosophies that the guild embodies and entails. From the nuances of what type of RP is expected and encouraged from Bounty Hunters to the nitty-gritty rules that all hunters should follow. With my recent time as a Guild Marshal, I have gotten more familiar with the player base and had a pretty fun time in junior guild management. Using all I've learned and gathered over the year I've played with the Guild, I believe this would give me an advantage to better accomplish my job.
  • Effort: Both in my term as Marshal and former Guild Cabinet, I've been extremely dedicated to the position. From hosting and completing 7 evaluations in the span of 5 days to doing guild doc-work while at work, I've always been extremely dedicated to my position and putting in as much effort as I can without it adversely affecting me and my daily life. I'd continue to show this level of dedication and effort in my term as Guild Leader.

Overall, I believe I would be the best fit because of my time dedicated to the Bounty Hunter guild and Synergy as a whole. This has been a community I have consistently come back to because of the fantastic player base and sense of community. I want to continue serving the community in ways that can benefit everyone and continue to give players new and exciting ways to engage with new roleplay and each other.

Availability:
Assuming I get this job that I'm applying for, my activity should resemble that of an average adult Synergy player; Afternoons to late night most days and morning to nights most weekends. To prevent myself from being burnt out, I will be taking occasional 1-2 day breaks when needed to play other games.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
- One of a few BH to be knighted in the Jedi Order and Receive the honorary title of Republic Advisor

- Nearly 3 years of consecutive service to the 21st.

-Wrote the current tech document with the aid of friends.

- Received Medal Of Maxwells

-Not really sure what else is worth mentioning :(

What do you feel the role of the Guild Leader is?:

I believe the role of Guild Leader is an extremely important position that represents an entire faction. The FACE of Bounty Hunters. You directly represent and are responsible for a unique VIP faction with its own set of unique rules that operates completely independent of the Grand Army Of The Republic. The Bounty Hunter faction is a chance for nearly limitless RP possibilities, thus, the Guild Leader must be prepared to handle what ever is thrown at them, good or bad. This position brings many adversities to face and conquer. Its a completely unique position. You must balance, manage, and keep tabs on all of the clans with all sorts of different motives and affiliations to all different factions (be it Republic or CIS or simply for themselves.). This position must go in and keep and open mind to all perspectives of how the guild is perceived by the entire server. As of the current moment, the position of Guild Leader is considered a Regimental Commander, and as such, has a lot of responsibility to stay in touch with almost all of the server to make sure any issues can be resolved in a satisfactory manner and any suggestions for improvement can be taken with an open mind and given the best possible chance to succeed without any impediments. 

Do you have a microphone?:
Ye

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Ye

How do you plan to improve relations between the guild and the server?:

My main plan to improve standings with the rest of the server is to focus on the biggest issues regarding the Guild's perception by the troopers of the Republic. I would send a few of my Marshals out to get in contact with battalions and their respective commanders to get feedback and report it back to me so I may compile a list of complaints, compliments, and suggestions for improvement when it comes to how the guild and republic interacts with each other. Once a list is formed, I will immediately begin to develop plan of action to tackle the biggest and most pressing issues and then slowly work my way down the list until no issues remain. This is a tall order to fill but I believe with the leadership team we have set up in the guild currently, with a decent amount of compassion for the job, dedication, and sincere communication, we can get it accomplished and improve the relations for the republic and the guild! I realize a LOT of players have been complaining about the Colt Crime Syndicate's actions the past month or so. I've heard the complaints personally and I can assure you, the current guild leadership team is working on clarifying and miscommunications and misunderstandings regarding anything involving them. I'm not claiming that they have or haven't done anything wrong or broken any rules, but its the most common complaint I hear about the guild. I will also work with the game-master team on making more events for the bounty hunters to interact in a positive and fun manner with the republic when it comes to roleplay and even talk to the GM team about utilizing the Hunters more as event jobs with RP CONSEQUENCES to their characters story. I will also be working closely with CG to make sure bounty hunters get fair treatment when trying to initiate RP or actively RP with the republic. I will talk to the guild intel team about maybe setting up a roster tracking Base passes/permits that aren't tied to any formal contract to better clarify who can or cant be on the base during what times. 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?
Ye

Additional Notes:

I know some people will have their reservations on my application for such a vital position on the server due to recent mental health and IRL issues I have been facing, and I appreciate that the community cares so much about its members well-being. I just want to state and reassure those who may think these things will adversely affect my performance as a Guild Leader, I'm taking active steps to improve all aspects of my life. I'm doing everything in my power to recover from the dark spot I have been in for the last few months. I can assure you that I will not let these issues effect my performance as Guild Leader. I'm healing, I appreciate everyone's support. <3

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

15 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I realize a LOT of players have been complaining about the Colt Crime Syndicate's actions the past month or so. I've heard the complaints personally and I can assure you, the current guild leadership team is working on clarifying and miscommunications and misunderstandings regarding anything involving them. I'm not claiming that they have or haven't done anything wrong or broken any rules, but its the most common complaint I hear about the guild.

Very Tactful choice of words, as the leader who hasn't had any of these "complaints or concerns" brought to him a majority of the time how can things be changed or improved. I see this a clear sign that i cant support this application if you cant do the basics now, why should we believe that you can do it when you get a position of power. 

- Side note due to the CCS' involvement with events it is now a way Bounty hunters can earn renown and has added a whole new avenue for bounty hunters to be involved in the server

-1 Kevin Colt Leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Some of the issues that ur mentioning u could have dealt with personally. For example the CCS issue. That is something u as a Marshal could have dealt with but while being a different Marshal (until today) and a Lieutenant of CSS I have never heard your name being mentioned anywhere. If there were issues with us, which there weren't as we didn't break any rules which my jurisdiction as a Marshal could assure, you could have dealt with them 100 times. The complains on the CCS are happening because we are the only hostile clan that actually know how to win and have people to win against the republic following BH and Server rules. Anyways based off my personal experience ur a funny guy and I really enjoy spending time with you however I can not support your application cause I simply don't trust you to run the Guild and I think that your mingy side will take over more than the serious one.

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 Bigboss, I don't dislike you. I really don't. But I think given some of the past convos we had while Matra was still around giving insight to your somewhat recent situation, I don't really want you in any kind of position like this. I know you placed a disclaimer about your health, but that doesn't really give me confidence as I personally listened to you and talked with you at that time a handful of occasions in my own office. That's my personal reservation on the app.

From a more CMD point of view, there is some things in your app that kinda raise flags for me.

3 hours ago, BigBoss said:

My main plan to improve standings with the rest of the server is to focus on the biggest issues regarding the Guild's perception by the troopers of the Republic. I would send a few of my Marshals out to get in contact with battalions and their respective commanders to get feedback and report it back to me so I may compile a list of complaints, compliments, and suggestions for improvement when it comes to how the guild and republic interacts with each other.

This is something I feel like you always could've done. I doubt Ratio would've ever said no to such a suggestion so it makes me curious why only now you feel like you want to do this.

I realize a LOT of players have been complaining about the Colt Crime Syndicate's actions the past month or so. I've heard the complaints personally and I can assure you, the current guild leadership team is working on clarifying and miscommunications and misunderstandings regarding anything involving them. I'm not claiming that they have or haven't done anything wrong or broken any rules, but its the most common complaint I hear about the guild. 

I mean, they haven't done anything wrong lol. It's really frustrating to die to them. I've complained about them to leadership before, but I've never said I wanted them to be punished for any of their conduct. They're just doing their thing and using the tools given to everyone to do it. It seems as if you're trying to portray them as an outright negative with selective formatting. And honestly... a lot of people need to learn how to tackle these situations better. If you want a change to deal with hostile hunters, I'd encourage revisiting the most wanted system as opposed to just throwing an infamous clan under the bus.

I will also be working closely with CG to make sure bounty hunters get fair treatment when trying to initiate RP or actively RP with the republic.

This was something Ratio tried to push for. He brought it up in meetings and such. But it isn't necessarily even a CG problem, it's more of just a trooper mentality in general. Some people genuinely just don't want to interact with hunters as it can turn into an ordeal. Sometimes I see hunter adverts and I just think "I'll let someone else do this, I don't really wanna bother with this right now". 

setting up a roster tracking Base passes/permits that aren't tied to any formal contract to better clarify who can or cant be on the base during what times. 

Isn't this... already in place? I mean it isn't like a gdoc or anything, but every battalion discord has the #bh-permits section to track who is contracted and we have base passes as a temporary allowance for people to come on base. I'm not sure what exactly this suggestion is because the wording seems to vague. Informal contracts? Set times? It seems like you're trying to push for a base pass that doesn't need a commander, CG, or naval to authorize more than once. But it's a military outpost and most of them are not affiliated with the government even if they provide aid to troopers. If they can't work out a contract then why would we give them freedom on base with absence of supervision?

Overall I feel I either don't agree with or don't understand aspects of your application so I'm going to have to unfortunately keep my -1 on it for now. Feel free to persuade me otherwise if you feel hat I'm missing something.

Edited by CastleClone
Changed Thekk to Ratio cause smoothbrain
  • Agree 2

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

6 hours ago, Black said:

If there were issues with us, which there weren't as we didn't break any rules which my jurisdiction as a Marshal could assure

This is outright false and disingenuous of you to say. I had to confront you about this 1-2 weeks ago about why you don't monitor them and ensure they aren't breaking rules since you are a Marshal. You openly admitted to me that you don't go with them on "jobs" as you called it because you didn't want to make Guild Leadership look bad. I should have removed you on the spot for that but gave you another chance to rectify this. So please don't say they didn't break any rules under your watch if you WEREN'T ACTIVELY WATCHING THEM. (Side note: CCS haven't broken any rules. The point is Black is lying.)

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 7
21 minutes ago, Baron said:

This is outright false and disingenuous of you to say. I had to confront you about this 1-2 weeks ago about why you don't monitor them and ensure they aren't breaking rules since you are a Marshal. You openly admitted to me that you don't go with them on "jobs" as you called it because you didn't want to make Guild Leadership look bad. I should have removed you on the spot for that but gave you another chance to rectify this. So please don't say they didn't break any rules under your watch if you WEREN'T ACTIVELY WATCHING THEM. (Side note: CCS haven't broken any rules. The point is Black is lying.)

That is true I said that but since than I have been on pretty much every single job since that day just to make sure there were not any rules broken, just like u told me to do.

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

10 hours ago, BigBoss said:

9 hours ago, Dennis said:

Very Tactful choice of words, as the leader who hasn't had any of these "complaints or concerns" brought to him a majority of the time how can things be changed or improved. I see this a clear sign that i cant support this application if you cant do the basics now, why should we believe that you can do it when you get a position of power.

So not a big fan of how you worded this sentence, its a very politician way to try and get both the CCS and the none CCS guild members to vote for you without saying anyone is in the wrong. Well lets hear it from you, lets say if you where to get Guild Leader, what does the CCS do that you don't like you would stop, what rules would you make to do stuff about them or what not. Or if they aren't breaking any rules what steps would you take to quell some of the complaints people have and set them at ease.

8 hours ago, Black said:

For example the CCS issue. That is something u as a Marshal could have dealt with

Speaking of these complaints, I'm gonna be honest, most of the complaints about the CCS can be turned into "we don't like losing". Most of what they do is raids and PvP combat, and they destroy clones time and time again. I'm sorry our player base is one that can't handle losing. How would he have handled it outside of changing rules so that they're no longer allowed to do something thats actually unique and engaging. For the love of god if the guild leadership is looking to gimp the CCS i'm gonna be disapointed. A faction that keeps you on edge and adds tension to the server is great and I hope they're allowed to keep doing what they can. For being on a military base we're never put on edge in our day to day life, I wish we could feel it more.

Want you answer to my first question before I vote.

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

So not a big fan of how you worded this sentence, its a very politician way to try and get both the CCS and the none CCS guild members to vote for you without saying anyone is in the wrong. Well lets hear it from you, lets say if you where to get Guild Leader, what does the CCS do that you don't like you would stop, what rules would you make to do stuff about them or what not. Or if they aren't breaking any rules what steps would you take to quell some of the complaints people have and set them at ease.

You're completely correct, most of the time, the complaints are "we lost so we are angy". But I have heard a few complaints on multiple occasions where the clones felt the attacks were unprovoked or unwarranted. I worked with Baron and Ratio almost immediately to get to the bottom of these complaints and resolve the issue before people went hostile. It came down to a misunderstanding of the CCS's intentions and was clarified and left at that. 
Most of the time people, people think that the CCS is all just "Hahaha we have big gun go brr pop bang RDM fun time" but after every time I've received a complaint about them, I was given all the information and was able to clarify things to those who had complaints. I haven't witnessed the CCS or anyone related to them breaking any rules, all Im saying is, I get complaints..

Personally, I like the CCS, its the "yin" to the republic's "yang". Clones didn't win every battle. The CCS makes sure of that. They present a hostile force the server can interact with through passive RP and active combat. Its like you said, they add a tension to life on base and makes sure they are always on their toes. 

Personally, I wish their intentions were a little bit clearer as I have just chilling with the clones when the CCS attacks the base while trying to either accomplish some RP or a bounty, during the chaos and confusion, people can be quick to assume that "they're just RDMing because they're hostile". If maybe there were sort of a "check in" system set up so guild marshals and above can know the motivations behind these hostile actions and prevent it from escalating to a potential staff issue over a misunderstanding. Im open to ideas from members of the community on better ways to accomplish clear communication between the hostile clans and the republic, but that is just the first idea that rolled into my head. 

I hope this answers your question :)

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

9 hours ago, Black said:

Some of the issues that ur mentioning u could have dealt with personally. For example the CCS issue. That is something u as a Marshal could have dealt with but while being a different Marshal (until today) and a Lieutenant of CSS I have never heard your name being mentioned anywhere. If there were issues with us, which there weren't as we didn't break any rules which my jurisdiction as a Marshal could assure, you could have dealt with them 100 times. The complains on the CCS are happening because we are the only hostile clan that actually know how to win and have people to win against the republic following BH and Server rules. Anyways based off my personal experience ur a funny guy and I really enjoy spending time with you however I can not support your application cause I simply don't trust you to run the Guild and I think that your mingy side will take over more than the serious one.

Im sorry, I'll work even harder to improve. 

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

This is a hesitant +1. I'm more concerned about your IRL situation and whether or not it would really be good for you to take up a leadership position in community. I don't know your full situation but I just want to make sure your prioritizing yourself and your real life over just a star wars rp gmod server. I'm not concerned about whether or not your competent to fill this position, but rather if it really is something you should take on at this time. :peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management