[DENIED] CWRP - Luxy's Staff Application

Axe

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Luxy 

Steam ID: 76561199130414132

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Age: 13 i was told i can do the staff application cuz i was approved to be 13 as a staff 

Timezone: East 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So i cant get stuck when people tp to the same at the same time. And so i can become a GM or a GH. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love the clone wars and im a huge fan of the Star wars. And i do get bullied sometimes but im fine with that. And i also dreamed of making my own event in the Synergy CWRP.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No i doont not but i do wish to be a staff on synergy 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Cl 78:43:46

-1 possible change to +1 with proper application completion; ie minimum of 6 sentences about why you want to be an Admin. 

Also which staff member waived you?

Edited by Kurt
Add another question.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Wait a little longer man. Even player wise you are still figuring out what you want to do. I would focus on that instead of applying for staff -1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 hours ago, aseibert13 said:

Steam ID: 76561199130414132

Use SteamID 32, not 64.

2 hours ago, aseibert13 said:

Age: 13 i was told i can do the staff application cuz i was approved to be 13 as a staff 

Who Waived you, please ellaborate, if it was a VA or below then please void the app as HA+ can only Waive the application

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

-1 possible change to +1 with proper application completion; ie minimum of 6 sentences about why you want to be an Admin. 

Also which staff member waived you?

The staff member the waived me is Fyi

Forum Admin

Im gonna have to -1. Sorry man, maybe wait a bit.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You didn't even try in this application. If you really cared and applied yourself the comments on this application would look very differently. But at this point we don't even know if you want it due to the lackluster attempt to complete the application.

Edited by Tythus

spacer.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic