[DENIED] Naquis's application for moderator

RP Name: 501st ARF SSGT Naquis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:595113766

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator in order to host events. Whenever everyone is off, and sleeping, i want to be able to host events for the few people that remain on the server. I want to try and reduce the time it takes to deal with minges. I want to be able to help the community be a better place. And finally, i want to be able to help the players. Specifically, i want to be able to host events for new players, (i.e someone takes them out on a patrol and i can spawn droids for them to have some fun). Newer players bring life to the server, so i want to make sure that the players that just joined have a positive experience on the server and want to stick around for longer. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I know how to take a joke, and like messing around. I am usually active, around 4 pm CST. I want to host events for people that are on during the late night. Im quite a calm and collected person (most of the time). I an not really an introvert or an extrovert, more in the middle. Nothing else to say.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, on other servers. I used to moderate an SCP server, which has since been shut down. I was able to singlehandedly keep alive for 2 months. Other than that, i have moderated multiple discord servers (Yes, i was sadly a discord mod.) for over 3 years, on multiple roleplay servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 501st ARF SSGT Naquis has played for 209:28:25.

Edited by NaquisAKANuKwah
It was too short, sorry about that :((((

God's silliest soldier | KITTYPOSTING BANDIT FROM ZAMBIA

20230204_125729.jpg?width=676&height=676

• Management
Management

+1 501st staff battalion soonTM

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 good luck

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, Tythus said:

501st Staff Battalion +1

He is DU now

• Optimistic 1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...