[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Samue) Staff Application

samue

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: samue

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:552476246

VIP (Y/N): no

Timezone: cst

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): well I want to bring event ideas and games to synergy. I also want to assist with  giving whitelists. it is because I like this community. And I would like to see this place last for a long time. there is not a lot of admins in the . I would like to speed up the recruitment process. With the ability to give whitelists it greatly speeds up tryouts and time. I was a GM on a different server. I want to bring my experience over to synergy. I want to go to the GM path. I can assist in trainings by spawning in droids. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I do like to cook and stay active, but at the same time have my down time to play games. I would like to think I am a person who is very patient with people and look at both sides of a story rather than just one. I am opened minded about things and like to talk with anyone who needs an ear, especially if you are having a hard time with something. I also enjoy laughing with others

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a admin on dark rp atomic and A gm on a server called Invert networks

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 502:59:30

Best 212th Member  Previous CG Med trooper Previous 501st MEDL

spacer.png

Banned

Huge +1 Samue does great work and is always extremely active within the server. 

• Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA